[Up to 31% Off] Bangkok: World-Class Chao Phraya River Cruise with International Buffet Dinner for 1 (RM130) / 2 (RM240) / 4 (RM460) People. From RM115 per person. Limited Groupons
- World-class international buffet dinner and Chao Phraya river cruise.
- Buffet includes Thai, Western, Chinese, Indian cuisines and more.
- See landmarks such as the Temple of Dawn, the Temple of Emerald Buddha, Bang Khunprom Palace, and more.
- Luxurious, romantic setting with live band performance.
- AirAsia flies to Bangkok 8x daily and 1x daily from Penang. MAS flies to Bangkok 6x daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Min. 2 people per tour.
- Tour period: Jul 31, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Cruise time: 7.45pm – 9.45pm.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 19, 2012 – Oct 19, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 5 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many.
- Groupon for 2 and 4 people must be redeemed at the same time.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Welcome fruit punch.
- Light snacks.
- Return hotel transfer from hotels located in Pratunam, Silom, and Sukhumvit.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Drinks on-board (besides welcome fruit punch).
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Bangkok, Thailand.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Hotel name and address
- Preferred date(s) of tour
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupons
Customers are advised to email email@example.com to check on availability of preferred tour dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bangkok, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Oct 19, 2012.
A face once launched a thousand ships, only to be stopped by ungainly pimples. Today’s Groupon boards blemish-free barges with a world-class Chao Phraya river cruise with international buffet dinner on board the Chao Phraya Princess Cruise from Bangkok 2 Tour in Bangkok, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- Dinner and cruise for 1 person for RM130 (RM166 published rack rate)
- Dinner and cruise for 2 people for RM240 (RM332 published rack rate) (only RM120 per person)
- Dinner and cruise for 4 people for RM460 (RM664 published rack rate) (only RM115 per person)
- 6pm: Pick-up from hotel lobby for hotels located in Pratunam, Silom, and Sukhumvit
- 7.30pm: Arrive at River City Pier 1, Siphraya
- 7.45pm: Depart from River City Pier 1. Sit at designated seats while welcome fruit punch and light snacks are served
- 8pm: Dinner
- 9pm: Dance to cultural and international upbeat songs
- 9.45pm: Arrive at River City Pier 1. Transfer to hotels located in Pratunam, Silom, and Sukhumvit.
Cruise ships sail from safe harbours to the charming Chao Phraya River as evenings herald the beginnings of pleasant nights and twinkling Bangkok sights. Feast on world-class international buffets with cuisines of Thailand, Western, Chinese, Indian, and fairy tale origins while eyes enjoy the night skyline of landmarks such as the Temple of Dawn, Bang Khun Prom Palace, and more. When dark skies grow deep, couples, friends and families dance to tunes of cultural and international melodies from robust speakers and vocal chords.
Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise is ranked 34th out of 73 tours in Bangkok on TripAdvisor.
romantic,beautiful, an evening never to forget. well words cannot do enough to say how fantastic this dinner cruise was , the chao praya princess cruise ship was sleek , the food was really good catering for all taste indian , thai , western , chinese , and believe you me there was plenty of everything on offer and the dinner tables were laid out beautifully , we had a table forwrd on the top deck , it was a starry warm evenig with live music and the views of bangkok were beyond imagination. – Feb 16, 2012
The food was excellent. The ambience of the boat was great. What a terrific way to see the Bangkok waterfront! Our entertainment (a singer) was awesome - what a voice! An inexpensive evening of terrific food and entertainment. Don't miss it. – May 21, 2012
A very worthwhile and memorable experience. Great food, romantic ambience, nice view, entertainment on board - you cannot ask for more. Don't miss this when you go to Bangkok! – Apr 3, 2012