[Up to 66% Off] Koh Samui, Thailand: Stay for 2 people at Baan Hin Sai Resort & Spa. Choose 3D2N (RM259) or 4D3N (RM349) or 5D4N (RM449). From RM56.10 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Resort in Koh Samui, Thailand designed in rock outcrop.
- Featured in Thailand’s ‘Unseen Paradise’ tourism campaign.
- Open spa pavilion with panoramic sea and sky view.
- Infinity pool built on cliff edge overlooking the sea.
- Tranquil, relaxing atmosphere.
- Only 20-minute drive from Samui Airport.
- Easy access to town.
- 10% discount on spa and restaurants.
- Includes 2-way airport transfer for 3 people (5D4N only)
- Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Firefly flies to Koh Samui once daily, while Bangkok Airways flies once daily from Sun – Wed (to be purchased separately).
- Stay period: Apr 21, 2012 – Apr 9, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between: Apr 9, 2012 – Mar 29, 2013.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made 7 days prior to original booking date, or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest aged 12 and above subject to surcharges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Halal breakfast.
- 10% discount on spa and restaurants.
- 2-way airport transfer for 3 people to be arranged during reservation (5D4N option only).
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Koh Samui, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed inclusive of breakfast for 3rd guest aged 12 and above: USD27 per room per night.
- Extra bed inclusive of breakfast for 3rd guest aged below 12: USD14 per room per night.
- Round trip airport transfer: USD34 per car per way (Max. 3 people per car)
- Compulsory breakfast charge for child aged below 12 sharing existing bedding: THB125 per breakfast.
- Dec 20, 2012 – Jan 10, 2013
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Customers are advised to call +66 (0) 77 422 624/5/6/7 or email Baan Hin Sai Resort & Spa at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Koh Samui, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Mar 29, 2013.
If ancient settlers taught modern Thais anything, it’s how to construct artificial cooling shelters by combining fibrous wood with geological mineraloids without upsetting imaginary symmetrical lines of relaxation. Breathe easy in technological wonder with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for two in a Villa Room at Baan Hin Sai Resort and Spa in Koh Samui, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- For RM259, you get a 3D2N + daily breakfast for two people (RM620 published rack rate) (only RM64.75 per person per night)
- For RM349, you get a 4D3N + daily breakfast for two people (RM1,038 published rack rate) (only RM58.20 per person per night)
- For RM449, you get a 5D4N + daily breakfast for two people (RM1,325 published rack rate) (only RM56.10 per person per night)
- 46.6 sq metres
- Double or twin beds
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower with hot and cold water
- 2 sun-bathing beds
- Bathroom amenities
- IDD telephone
- Mini bar
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Safety deposit box
Overlooking blue seas, clear skies and nonplussed cliff sides relaxing in equatorial sunshine, Baan Hin Sai Resort and Spa offers travellers the opportunity to favour large rock formations over minuscule and insignificant sand pebbles. Rest callused feet in a large villa, or invite further blisters by walking around the well-kept resort grounds that offer flora and fauna for the small price of enthusiastic sighs. Aside from admiring the spa at the top of the cliff, guests enjoy a feast of other facilities:
- 2 outdoor swimming pools
- Children’s pool and Jacuzzi
- Business centre
- Car and motorcycle rental
- Laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Chom View Restaurant Thai
- Roum Ruen pool bar
- Silarom Spa
- 24 hour on-call doctor
Places of interest
- Big Buddha Beach
- Fisherman's Village (shopping, street food)
- Chaweng (nightife, shopping attractions, dining)
- Wat Sila Ngu pagoda
- Health and meditation centres
- Diving schools / shops
- Open-air market
- Restaurants and bars with live bands
- Massage parlours
- Monasteries and museums
Baan Hin Sai Resort & Spa received a score of 7.1 from 91 reviews on Agoda.com.
Beautiful cliffside bungalows overlooking rocky coastline below. Quiet natural beauty and lovely landscaping. Nice tiered infinity pools. - Apr 20, 2010.
– Richard H.
we stayed here for 4 nights all up and were very impressed with the staff and service. the receptionists at the front desk were very welcoming and helpful,as indeed all the staff here were. everyone smiled at every meeting with them and it was a very enjoyable stay. if you wanted help with anything the receptionist always had time for you and always had a genuine smile and caring attitude. - Oct 23, 2011.
– John S.