[Up to 66% Off] Koh Samui, Thailand: Stay for 2 people at Baan Hin Sai Resort & Spa. Choose 3D2N (RM249) or 4D3N (RM349)
- Resort in Koh Samui, Thailand designed in rock outcrop.
- Featured in Thailand’s ‘Unseen Paradise’ tourism campaign.
- Open spa pavilion with panoramic sea and sky view.
- Infinity pool built on cliff edge overlooking the sea.
- Tranquil, relaxing atmosphere.
- Only 20-minute drive from Samui Airport.
- Easy access to town.
- 10% discount on spa and restaurants.
- Includes 2-way airport transfer for 3 people (4D3N only)
- Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Stay period: Jan 19, 2012 – Dec 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Jan 10, 2012 – Dec 8, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made 7 days prior to original booking date, or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest aged 12 and above subject to surcharges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Halal breakfast
- 10% discount on spa and restaurants.
- 2-way airport transfer for 3 people to be arranged during reservation (4D3N option only).
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Phuket, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed inclusive of breakfast for 3rd guest aged 12 and above: USD27
- Extra bed inclusive of breakfast for 3rd guest aged below 12: USD14
- Compulsory breakfast charge for child aged below 12 sharing existing bedding: THB125 per breakfast
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
are advised to call +66 (0) 77 422 624/5/6/7 or email Baan
Hin Sai Resort & Spa at email@example.com to check on
availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and
travel tickets to Koh Samui, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Dec 8, 2012.
If ancient settlers taught modern Thais anything, it’s how to construct artificial cooling shelters by combining fibrous wood with geological mineraloids without upsetting imaginary symmetrical lines of relaxation. Breathe easy in technological wonder with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for two in a Villa Room at Baan Hin Sai Resort and Spa in Koh Samui, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- For RM249, you get a 3D2N + daily breakfast (RM606 published rack rate value)
- For RM349, you get a 4D3N + daily breakfast (RM1,016 published rack rate)
- 46.6 sq metres
- Double or twin beds
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower with hot and cold water
- Bathroom Amenities
- IDD Telephone
- Mini bar
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Safety Deposit Box
- 2 sun-bathing beds
Overlooking blue seas, clear skies and nonplussed cliff sides relaxing in equatorial sunshine, Baan Hin Sai Resort and Spa offers travellers the opportunity to favour large rock formations over minuscule and insignificant sand pebbles. Rest callused feet in a large villa, or invite further blisters by walking around the well-kept resort grounds that offer flora and fauna for the small price of enthusiastic sighs. Aside from admiring the spa at the top of the cliff, guests enjoy a feast of other facilities:
- 2 outdoor swimming pools
- Children’s pool and Jacuzzi
- Business centre
- Car and motorcycle rental
- Laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Chom View Restaurant Thai
- Roum Ruen pool bar
- Silarom Spa
- 24 hour on-call doctor
Places of interest
- Big Buddha Beach
- Fisherman's Village (shopping, street food)
- Chaweng (nightife, shopping attractions, dining)
- Wat Sila Ngu pagoda
- Health and meditation centres
- Diving schools / shops
- Open-air market
- Restaurants and bars with live bands
- Massage parlours
- Monasteries and museums
Firefly offers daily flights to Koh Samui.
Baan Hin Sai Resort & Spa received a score of 7.1 from 91 reviews on Agoda.com.
Beautiful cliffside bungalows overlooking rocky coastline below. Quiet natural beauty and lovely landscaping. Nice tiered infinity pools. - Apr 20, 2010.
– Richard H.
we stayed here for 4 nights all up and were very impressed with the staff and service. the receptionists at the front desk were very welcoming and helpful,as indeed all the staff here were. everyone smiled at every meeting with them and it was a very enjoyable stay. if you wanted help with anything the receptionist always had time for you and always had a genuine smile and caring attitude. - Oct 23, 2011.
– John S.