[50% Off] Sabah: 6D5N Stay for 1 at Avillion Layang Layang for RM450 instead of RM900. Only RM90 per person per night. Daily Meals and Return Flights from KK to Layang Layang for Additional Charges
- Solitary resort on private Layang Layang island, an oceanic atoll 300km from the coast of Sabah.
- Popular diving spot with 13 nearby coral reefs.
- In-house PADI diving centre and seasonal bird watching.
- Flights every Tuesday and Sunday to the island from Kota Kinabalu International Airport (tickets to be purchased separately).
- As the private island only houses the solitary resort, meals and transportation are compulsory add-ons (payable to hotel at least 15 days before stay date):
- 5 daily meals (buffet and set menus): RM900 per person
- Return flight from Kota Kinabalu International Airport to Layang Layang: RM960 per person
- Minimum 2 people to go. Single travellers subject to RM150 surcharge per night.
- Valid for Malaysians and permanent residents only.
- Stay period: Jul 15, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 10, 2012 – Jul 25, 2012.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling or cancellations allowed.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 guests per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Kota Kinabalu or Layang Layang Island.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- 12 boat dives: RM1,150 per person (location may vary).
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 03-2170 2185 or email Avillion Layang Layang at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. All bookings must be made by Jul 25, 2012.
Travelling often leaves one with a sense that there are greater things out in the world, like bears. Today’s Groupon keeps calm and gets away: for RM450, you get a 6D5N stay in the superior room at Avillion Layang Layang (RM900 published rack rate) (Only RM90 per person per night) in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Flight schedule (Tuesdays and Sundays, subject to change):
- 6.15am – 7.15am: Kota Kinabalu to Layang Layang
- 7.45am – 8.45am: Layang Layang to Kota Kinabalu
- 13 – 15 sqm room
- 2 queen-sized beds
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom
A solitary resort stands heed on Layang Layang Island 300km from the coast of Sabah, providing a place for patrons to shut their eyes without worries of work and arachnids. Thirteen coral reefs draw droves of diving drones, as crystal clear waters sight hammerheads, turtles and humans in skin-tight latex. Evenings are spent perusing souvenir shops and participating in local customs of inebriation.
- Diving services
- Bird Island Sanctuary
- Restaurant serving Asian and Continental meals
- Souvenir shop
- Conference room
- Swimming pool
Phone: 03-2170 2185
Facebook: Avillion Layang Layang Resort
Avillion Layang Layang Resort was rated 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews on TripAdvisor.
On the good note, the diving was excellent. Hammerheads, black and white tip reef sharks, grey reef sharks, sea turtles, mantas, you name it. The people at the diving center and the resort are very friendly and make you feel very welcome. – May 7, 2012
All dive sites are not far from island (from 10 to 25 minuts) and we had 3 - 4 dives each day. There is very reach underwater life even without hammerheads. Restaurant has good selection between asian and european food. Resort has enough big pool and friendly staff. Dive shop has very good management and diving was organized very punctual. – May 3, 2012
– Igor N
The absolute pinnacle was being surrounded by a school of about 50 hammerheads eddying up from the depths like a tornado - best dive I've ever done in my life. Then on our last day of diving we saw a wall of hammerheads - about 100 as far as you could focus deep and wide. It truly was a magical experience. – Jul 3, 2011.