[Up to 54% Off] Jakarta: Stay for 2 at 4-star Aston Rasuna Hotel + Daily Buffet Breakfast. 3D2N (RM499) / 4D3N (RM699) / 5D4N (RM899). Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel located at the heart of Jakarta’s central business district.
- 1-bedroom suite includes kitchen, dining and living areas
- Swimming pools, basketball court, gym and more.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots nearby like Epicentrum Walk, Ragunan Zoo and more.
- Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Stay period: Feb 14, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Feb 3, 2012 – Oct 24, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks for 2 people.
- Daily in-suite mineral water.
- In-suite broadband internet access.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Jakarta, Indonesia.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast (3rd guest): USD 24 per person per night
- Breakfast without extra bed (guests aged 11 and below): USD 5 per person per night.
- Upgrade to 2-bedroom suite: USD 15 per room per room per night (subject to room availability).
- Return airport transfer: USD 23 per car per way (max. 4 people per car).
- Stay extension with breakfast for 2 people: USD 91 per room per night
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call (62-361) 758-699 or email email@example.com with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call (62-361) 758-699 or email Aston Rasuna
at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on
availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and
travel tickets to Jakarta, Indonesia. All bookings must be made by Oct 31, 2012.
The ‘Love thy neighbour command’ only applies across white picket fences, at suburban residential areas and with the condition of clear parking territories. Temporarily ditch divine duty with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for two in a one-bedroom suite, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at 4-star Aston Rasuna hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia. Choose from the following options:
- For RM499, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM982 published rack rate)
- For RM699, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM1,474 published rack rate)
- For RM899, you get a 5D4N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM1,965 published rack rate)
- 68 sqm room
- Queen-sized bed
- Private balcony
- Separate bathroom
- Living room
- TV with satellite programming
- DVD Player
- Kitchen and dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator
- Mini bar
- Tea / coffee making facilities
- Utility area
- Washing machine
- Dryer rack
- Iron and ironing board
- Spa service
- Broadband internet access
- Roll-away beds
- 24-hr room service
Economy-sized families and couples with third wheels enjoy privacy and piracy in one bedroom suites with kitchen, living and dining areas. Chat over dining tables, commit to movie marathons, perform cartwheels in spacious indoors or utilise the swimming pools, restaurant or laundry room. Besides hotel amenities and spin dry entertainment, travellers may track through the city’s central business district to visit nearby shopping malls, eateries, night clubs and more.
- Children’s play area
- Sauna / steam room
- 2 swimming pools
- 2 gyms
- Basketball court
- Jogging track
- Secured access to guest floors
- 24-hr reception and porterage
- Laundry services
- Conference facilities
- Tour desk
- Parking lot
- Non-smoking rooms
- Foreign exchange services
Nearby places of interest
- Epicentrum Walk Shopping Centre & Bakrie Tower
- XXI Rasuna Epicentrum
- River Walk – Future Project
- Elite Club Rasuna
- Pasar Festival
- Taman Menteng
- Keris Gallery
- Jalan Surabaya Antique Market
- Ragunan Zoo
- Plaza Senayan
Indonesia's National Monument
Jakarta city at night
Dutch colonial building at Fatahillah Square
5-star shopping malls
Cultural street shows
Jakarta's trishaw, Tuk-tuk
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Jakarta at Virtual Tourist and WikiTravel.
Phone: (62-361) 758-699
It was a long stay for me at Aston Rasuna, Jakarta and i feel very comfortable. Amenities and House Keeping is very good and tidy. The location is also very good. The House Keeping personnel Dian Warhudi and Yolanda gives me a good service. – Nov 26, 2011.
This is my first time to check in at aston rasuna jakarta. I think this really really nice hotel..hotel have so many facilities like gym,Swimming pool,basket court,mini mart etc. the rooms are very cool..everything is good and working properly..and the staff are also very friendly. – Sep 20, 2011.
Ask a Question
Located in a wonderful part of Jakarta, you are not far from the shopping, business or diplomatic districts. The service in the restaurant and for the rooms is exemplary. Business center, athletic area and spa are a wonderful assist for the traveler. – Dec 28, 2011..
– Mahadyan A.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Aston RasunaTower A, Lower Ground, Kompleks Apartemen Taman Rasuna, Jl. HR Rasuna Said,
Jakarta, Indonesia. 12960