[Up to 59% Off] 2D1N Stay at Ariva Gateway Kuching, Sarawak + Breakfast. Choose Studio Executive Room for 2 people (RM164) or 2-Bedroom Deluxe Apartment for 4 people (RM258)
- Studio Executive Room with balcony overlooking river or city.
- Deluxe Apartment with fully furnished kitchen.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, gym, meeting room and more.
- Only 20-min drive from Kuching International Airport.
- Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Stay period: Nov 25, 2011 – Jan 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Nov 16, 2011 – Jan 24, 2012.
- Min. 7 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No amendments may be made upon confirmation of booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults + 1 child aged 18 and below per Studio Executive Room.
- Max. 4 adults + 2 children aged 18 and below per 2-Bedroom Deluxe Apartment.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- Breakfast is Halal.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Breakfast for 2 people (for Studio Executive Room only).
- Breakfast for 4 people (for 2-Bedroom Deluxe Apartment only).
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Kuching, Sarawak.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast: RM50 per person per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call 013-567 8200 with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Customers are advised to call
Ariva Gateway Kuching at 013-567 8200
to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this
Groupon and travel tickets to Kuching, Sarawak. All bookings must be made by Jan 24, 2012.
Being a superhero is tough work, with chores like saving society, costume laundry and finding a new mask to wear for Halloween. Today’s Groupon offers a break for weary heroes: you get a two-day, one-night stay at Ariva Gateway Kuching for up to four people, inclusive of breakfast. Choose from the following options:
- For RM164, you get a 2D1N stay in a Studio Executive Room + breakfast for 2 people (RM400 published rack rate)
- For RM258 , you get a 2D1N stay in a 2-Bedroom Deluxe Apartment + breakfast for 4 people (RM600 published rack rate)
Ensconced in the heart of the city, the hotel provides temporary refuge for tourists or runaway brides. Nature lovers learn to adapt to concrete jungles, staying in close proximity to shopping and entertainment centres with a wave of modernity washing over green mindsets. Embarking on cultural quests, holidayers may pay visits to the various museums and landmarks in Kuching armed with cameras and other memory making gizmos. Less active individuals may opt to laze by the rooftop pool and enjoy the view of the city or make use of other facilities like:
- Rooftop swimming pool
- Steam and sauna room
- Meeting room
- Resident’s lounge
Nearby places of interest
- The Springs Shopping Centre
- Fort Margherita
- Sarawak Museum
- Padungan Road – China Town
- India Street
- Main Bazaar
- Kuching Waterfront
Check out WikiTravel for more things to do in Kuching.
Phone: 013-567 8200
Photos of Ariva Gateway Kuching:
Studio Executive Room - Double
Studio Executive Room - Twin
Rooftop swimming pool
Ariva Gateway Kuching
Attractions in Kuching & Sarawak:
Cat Museum (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Sarawak Cultural Village (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Niah Cave (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
National Park Sarawak (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Arts and crafts at Kuching local markets
Kampua Mee - famous local dish
The hotel is located in the heart of Kuching city and easy to move around.All the shopping complexes, souvinier shops.water front, restaurant,pubs are few minutes walk from the hotel. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast are basic.Overall this is a good hotel for family and value for money.Highly recommended. – Nov 13, 2011.
My room was cozy & comfortable even though the bathroom's old. Security was good & staff were very courteous. Breakfast was sufficient. Love the porridge. There's morning papers daily. – Feb 8, 2011.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
To our surprise, the apartments also had a nice roof top hotel , spa and large gym. Good value for money. I would definately stay there again in future. Close to the shopping centres & other entertainment spots in Kuching (all within 1km walking distance or less). – Nov 11, 2010.