[Up to 77% Off] Phuket: Stay for 2 at Aquamarine Resort & Villa in a Seaview Deluxe Room + Daily Buffet Breakfast. From RM91.20 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel located on Kamala Beach in Phuket, Thailand.
- Deluxe room with private balcony and sea view.
- Various islands nearby like Ko Phi Phi and Chalong Bay for diving or day trips.
- Free one-way shuttle to Kamala beach and Patong beach daily.
- Complimentary cocktails for 2 people.
- Early check-in at 11am, late check-out at 4pm.
- Free breakfast and stay for children aged 5 and below.
- Valid until Aug 31, 2012. Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Stay period: Mar 1, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Jan 14, 2012 – Aug 24, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 1 child aged 11 and below per room. Children may share existing bedding at no extra charge.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Cocktail vouchers for 2 people.
- In-room Wi-Fi
- 20% off food at Blue Sea Cafe.
- 20% off spa treatment at Lotus Spa.
- 50% off laundry services.
- Early check-in at 11am, late check-out at 4pm.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Phuket, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast (guests aged 12 and above): 1,000 Baht per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast (guests aged 6 – 11 years old): 550 Baht per person per night.
- Breakfast without extra bed (guests aged 6 – 11 years old): 275 Baht per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast: 2,000 Baht per room per night.
- Return airport transfer: 1,600 Baht per car per way (Max. 3 people).
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 (0) 7631 0600 or email Aquamarine Resort & Villa at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Phuket, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Aug 24, 2012.
Happiness is quantified by subtracting the number of vacation days from manic Mondays multiplied by the total number of puppy pictures consumed. Today’s Groupon tilts the scale with a stay for two in a Sea-view Deluxe Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Aquamarine Resort & Villa in Phuket, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- For RM419, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM1,576.80 published rack rate value)
- For RM579, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM2,365.20 published rack rate value)
- For RM729, you get a 5D4N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM3,153.60 published rack rate value)
Aquamarine Resort & Villa
Sea-view Deluxe Room
- 40 sqm room
- King-sized bed
- Private balcony with sea view
- Private bathroom with bath tub and shower.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- TV with satellite programming
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar and stocked refrigerator
- Electronic safe
Breakout from cubicle walls and stress induced acne breakouts by checking into deluxe rooms with views of the Andaman Sea as the hotel nestles on scenic Kamala beach. Happy places materialise with King-sized beds, satellite programming and international calls home to house-sitting cats. Swim, swam and swum in three different pools, buff up beach bodies at the fitness centre or adopt the culinary skills of Thai chefs as productive vacation activities. Hop onto free shuttles to Kamala beach or Patong beach to build sandcastles, digging deeper into fantasies of ruling the nation and badgering bosses. With nightlife and shopping opportunities abundant at Patong only 15-minute drives away, one need not count the days down to reassuming bitter realities.
- 3 swimming pools (lap, Jacuzzi and free-form)
- Children’s pool
- 2 restaurants, lobby lounge and pool bars
- Wi-Fi (chargeable)
- Thai cooking classes (chargeable)
- Fitness Centre
- Games room
- Tour information
- Internet centre
- Gift shop
- Mini mart
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting services
- Laundry services
- On-call medical services
- Car park
- Free one-way shuttle to Kamala Beach hourly (9am – 5pm)
- Free one-way shuttle to Patong Beach thrice daily (11:30am, 5.30pm & 9.30pm)
Swimming pool (Lap)
Swimming pool (Free-form)
Nearby places of interest
- Kamala beach
- Patong beach
- Daytrips to various islands
- Diving trips
- Phuket aquarium
- Butterfly and crocodile farm
- Chalong temple
- Phuket FantaSea
- Jungceylon shopping mall
- Air Asia flies to Phuket 11 times daily
- Firefly flies from Penang to Phuket once daily
- Malaysia Airlines flies to Penang twice daily
Phone: +66 (0) 7631 0600
Facebook: Aquamarine Resort and Villa
Lovely room overlooking the sea was a great start to an authentic Thai vacation. Perched on top of a hill, Aquamarine provides a leisurely walk to Kamala Beach and back. And if the sun gets a tad too scorching, you can always hop onto their hourly shuttle bus. Huge beds, airy toilets and incredible generosity with amenities are great magnets to visit them again. – Nov 18, 2011.
We absolutely loved everything the resort had to offer. Our rooms were close to the pool which was a big plus, else we had to call the golf cart or walk up the hill with our kids. The pools were great, they had a pool bar so our kids could order ice creams etc without getting out of the pool. Dec 28, 2011.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
has the usual resort facilities. nice breakfast buffet. clean rooms. nice big bath in our bathroom. staff were incredibly helpful in helping us decide what to do while in phuket. gets bonus points for providing a free fruit bowl in our room and a free shuttle to (but not from) patong. – Dec 6, 2011.