[Up to 72% Off] Krabi: Hillside Villa Stay for 2 at Award-Winning Aonang Phu Petra Resort + Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM488) / 4D3N (RM688) / 5D4N (RM868). From RM108.50 per person per night
- Award-winning resort in Krabi, Thailand.
- Panoramic mountain view and secluded location for tranquil and peaceful atmosphere.
- 57sqm villa with hill view.
- Swimming pool, massage services and Wi-Fi.
- Valid till Oct 31, 2012. Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- AirAsia flies to Krabi 1x daily.
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Jun 11, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Jun 9, 2012 – Oct 21, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 14 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest of all ages subject to additional charges.
- Halal breakfast available upon request.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Complimentary upgrade to Gloriyo Poolside Villa (subject to availability).
- Welcome drinks and cold towels.
- Complimentary in-room 2 bottles of water daily.
- Complimentary in-room coffee maker daily.
- DVD player and movie rental.
- Hourly shuttle bus from resort to shopping areas.
- Complimentary late check-out at 2pm (subject to availability).
- 20% discount on food.
- 10% discount on Thai massages, excursions / tours and airport transfers.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Krabi, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel - prices stated are special Groupon customer prices after a discount of 10% off original price)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult guest (aged 13 and above):THB900 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child guest (aged 12 and below): THB700 per person per night.
- Children aged 3 – 12 sharing existing bedding with breakfast: THB175 per day.
- Stay extension with breakfast: THB2,450 per room per night (2 people).
- Airport transfer: THB540 per car per way (max. 3 people per car) / THB720 per van per way.
- Phi Phi Island tour by speed boat: THB1350 per person.
- 4 Islands tour by speed boat: THB1,080 per person.
- Thai massage: THB405 per person.
- Jul 5, 2012 – Jul 7, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attachment of Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66(0)75 626 666 or email Aonang Phu Petra Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Krabi, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Oct 21, 2012.
Holidays are the only time that working couples can take time off, and working superhero duos can take their capes off. Today's Groupon unmasks inner abilities with a stay for two in a Gloriyo Hillside Villa, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Aonang Phu Petra Resort in Krabi, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM488 (RM1,552 published rack rate)(only RM122 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM688 (RM2,327 published rack rate)(only RM114.70 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM868 (RM3,103 published rack rate)(only RM108.50 per person per night)
Gloriyo Hillside Villa
- 57 sqm villa with view of hills and cliffs
- King-size bedding
- 13 sqm private balcony
- Spacious bathroom with separate tub and shower
- DVD player and movie rental
Lull senses within picturesque mountain settings, offering panoramic Everest views amidst a resort that blends Thai contemporary decoration with famed relaxation principles. Boarders can nestle into spacious hillside villas offering king-sized bedding and a private balcony for enjoying island breezes or meticulous mountain inspections. Guests more inclined towards outward exploration as opposed to identifying bed sheet material can enquire at the resort tour desk for services in and around Krabi.
- Sila Petra Restaurant
- Phu Anda Lounge
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Mini shop
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Hotel shuttle service
- Wi-Fi (in-room and in public areas)
- Kid corner
- Library corner
- Tour desk
- Motorcycle rental
- Cooking classes
Nearby places of interest
- Famous Khao Kanab Nam limestone hills
- Koh Pan Yi floating Muslim village
- Day trip to James Bond Island, Phang Nga Bay
- Day trip to Phi Phi island
- Snorkelling & scuba diving
- Sea kayaking at Ao Thalen Canyon
- Wat Kaew temple
- Tiger temple
- Tup island
- Hot spring waterfall
- Night market
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +66(0)75 626 666
Facebook: Aonang Phu Petra Krabi (Krabi Thailand)Hotel:
Wat Tham Sua (Tiger Cave Temple)
Krabi Beach (Source: Tourism Thailand)
Local spas and wellness centre (Source: Tourism Thailand)
Snorkelling (Source: Tourism Thailand)
The resort is simple and rustic, with a breath-taking view of the mountains. The staff are warm and unobtrusive, they were very helpful and friendly when we asked about tours and places to eat in town. When we entered our cabin, we were impressed by the cleanliness and size of the room and the amazing bathroom. - Sep 30, 2011.
It is a very romantic hotel. The view from the restaurant is great. The pool is also very nice and is set against the backdrop of cliffs. Staff is very very friendly. Justin and his team were very helpful. The shuttle service to Aao Nang beach was very convenient. Food could have been better. But overall will srtongly recommend this hotel. - Jul 26, 2011
Our first hotel on arrival in Thailand and it set very high standards! We were firstly greeted with very friendly staff with big smiles who offered to take our bags and get us a complimentary drink. We were then shown to our room, it was lovely and spacious both bedroom and bathroom. The hotel itself was very relaxing, it felt like a hidden paradise and I could sit by the pool staring at the mountains for weeks on end. - Apr 11, 2011.
– Max M.