[Up to 46% Off] Siem Reap: Stay for 2 at Angkor Paradise Hotel + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM428) / 4D3N (RM548) / 5D4N (RM648). From RM81 per person per night
- 4-star hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Various cultural and historical sites nearby.
- Swimming pool, fitness centre, conference rooms and more.
- Only 8-min drive from Siem Reap International Airport.
- Valid until Jan 15, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Siem Reap twice daily, while Malaysia Airlines flies 3 times a week (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Jul 24, 2012 – Jan 15, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 10, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Return airport transfer for 2 people.
- 1-hour massage for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks for 2 people.
- 1 set lunch or dinner for 2 people.
- 20% discount on food and beverages.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Siem Reap, Cambodia.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 12 and above: USD20 per person per night.
- Breakfast only for guests aged 12 and above: USD8 per person per night.
- Breakfast for child (4 – 11 years old): USD6 per person.
- Breakfast for child aged 3 and below: Free.
- Stay extension with breakfast: USD55 per room per night for 2 people.
- Oct 15, 2012 – Jan 15, 2013: USD 10 per room per night.
- Compulsory Christmas Eve Gala Dinner – Dec 24, 2012: USD25 per person.
- Compulsory New Year Eve Gala Dinner – Dec 31, 202: USD50 per person.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight arrival and departure time
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +8556 376 0690 or email Angkor Paradise Hotel at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Siem Reap, Cambodia. All bookings must be made by Sep 30, 2012.
Travelling is an art that requires specific skills such as foreign languages, haggling, and the ability to delegate luggage to fellow travel mates. Today’s Groupon put skills to use with a stay in deluxe room at Angkor Paradise Hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia for two people. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM428 (RM744 published rack rate) (only RM107 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM548 (RM976 published rack rate) (only RM91.30 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM648 (RM1,208 published rack rate) (only RM81 per person per night)
- 42 sqm room
- King or twin bedding
- Air conditioner
- Cable television (60 channels)
- Smoke detector
- IDD phone
- In-room internet access
- In-room safety box
- Mini bar
- Bathroom with separate bath tub and shower
- Bathrobe, slippers
- Hair dryer
- Tea / coffee-making facilities
Backpackers take a break from piggy-backing oversized luggage at comfy hotel rooms conveniently located near the city centre. Overworked office workers delight in fun overseas trips with hour long massages, a set lunch or dinner, and recovery from carpal tunnel. Opening their minds and camera lenses, travellers snap away when visiting popular sites like Angkor Wat or the National Museum. Those with creature comforts may opt to enjoy a spot of swimming, lounging and not doing anything:
- Conference room
- Fitness centre
- Swimming pool
- Souvenir shop
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Business centre
- Pool terrace
- Lobby lounge
Nearby places of interest
- Angkor Wat
- Angkor National Museum
- Wat Bo
- Banteay Srey Butterfly Centre
- Kampong Phluk Floating Village
- Fish Massage
- Shooting Range
- Heritage Watch
- Khmer Ceramics & Fine Arts Centre
- Angkor Trade Centre
- Maharajah Restaurant
- Le Malraux
Phone: +8556 376 0690
Facebook: Angkor Paradise Hotel
The staff were wonderful, very friendly and professional.The swimming pool at the hotel was very big, beautiful and we swam every day. The gym area is lovely and seriously, no cause to complain at all! – Jul 3, 2012
– jennie t
This is one of the most gorgeous hotels I have ever stayed in and incredibly hard to fault. Staff were attentive, our room was beautiful, the POOL was a FAVOURITE! – Jul 2, 2012
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It was very comfortable and relaxing. The hotel is close to the centre of town, yet it is also quiet and peaceful. The swimming pool is very big and not too deep, so it is perfect for young families. – Feb 27, 2010
– Ness-ish-tom H.