[Up to 68% Off] Krabi: Stay for 2 at 5-star Anantara Si Kao Resort & Spa + Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM749) / 4D3N (RM1,049) / 5D4N (RM1,349). From RM168.60 per person per night. Private Beach. Limited Groupons
- Nestled in the Si Kao district of Trang.
- About 100 km (1 hour) from Krabi Airport.
- Luxurious 5-star island resort with private beach.
- Secluded tranquil location with stunning views of the sea and nearby islands.
- Infinity pool by the ocean surrounded by sun decks.
- Deluxe terrace room with open bathtubs, direct access to gardens and outdoor dining.
- Includes daily breakfast, welcome drinks and in-room fruit platter.
- 20% off on food and beverage and 50% discount on spa treatment.
- Valid until Jun 30, 2012. Combine Groupons to extend stay.
- Stay period: Apr 18, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Apr 6, 2012 – Jun 30, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. All bookings must be made by Jun 30, 2012. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks and fruit platter upon arrival for 2 people.
- 20% off on food and beverages (except alcoholic beverages).
- 50% off spa treatments
- 1X Thai set dinner (for 4D3N and 5D4N only)
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Krabi, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with beakfast: THB1,550 per night.
- Return aiport transfer: THB2,750 per car per way (max. 7 people)
- Stay with breakfast for guest aged 3 and below: free of charge.
- Stay with breakfast without bed for guest aged 11 and below: THB412
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 66 (0) 7520 5888 or email Anantara Si Kao Resort and Spa at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Krabi, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Jun 30, 2012.
When relaxing on a farm, the best way to drown out the sound of bleating goats is by gunning the tractor engine, donning headphones or having mutton stew for dinner. Consider a less bloody option with today's Groupon to five-star Anantara Si Kao Resort and Spa in Krabi, Thailand. Choose from:
- For RM749, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 + daily breakfast (RM2,091 published rack rate) (only RM187.25 per person per night)
- For RM1,049, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + daily breakfast (RM3,137 published rack rate) (only RM174.80 per person per night)
- For RM1,349, you get a 5D4N stay for 2 + daily breakfast (RM4,182 published rack rate) (only RM168.60 per person per night)
- 45 square metres
- King-sized bed or twin single beds
- High thread-count linen
- Satellite TV, DVD player
- Personal safe
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Direct access to gardens
- Views of verdant landscape
- Thai-inspired interior with open bathtubs
- Sliding doors connecting bathroom and bedroom
- Outdoor dining amidst lush foliage
Doggedly dogging overbearing car horns, metropolitan traffic and fast-paced adventures, Anantara Si Kao Resort and Spa is located away from most sources of noise in a secluded section of Si Kao, Krabi. The resort offers tranquil opportunities including ocean view dining, river side snacks, private island beach club getaways, pool swimming and Thai cooking classes. The resort’s many facilities keep guests in a perpetual state of mixed entertainment and tranquillity, while numerous dining options ensure boarders need not travel outside the confines of a utopic holiday for a meal.
Places of interest
- Roi Chan Pan Wang Waterfall
- Pak-Jaem Waterfall
- Chong Banpot and the Water Garden of Asoka Forest
- Tone Tok
- Tone Teh
- Kra-Chong Waterfall
- Pakmeng Beach
- Palien Beach
- Mu Ko Phetra National Park
- Morakot Cave
- Phi Phi Island
- Tham Phra Buddha cave
- Wat Kao Phra
- Trang town
- Local parks and monuments
Traveling with two kids 6 years and 5 years of age, we were looking for a secluded luxury Thai-style hotel, off the main track of Krabi, with a great swimming pool, direct beach access, and excellent Thai food. Anantara Si Kao is exactly that. The wide beach with fine sand and shallow water allows for easy access into the water, and during low tide the sand banks are an ideal play ground for the kids to collect sea shells and build castles in the wet sand. The delicious and authentic Thai food that is being served distinguishes Anantara Si Kao from many other luxury hotels in Thailand. - Mar 24, 2011.
Just back from this lovely hotel - still amazed at the value we got. Very lovely, large rooms, a wonderful beach bar and the food - especially the Thai food - is wonderful (although the staff keep to a relaxed pace when it comes to serving it). Although the hotel pool is nice, if you feel like a change of scene, the staff will arrange to take you by boat to a nearby island which is as stunning as Koh Phi Phi and without the hoardes of tourists - for a small extra fee. There are day beds, umbrellas, staff and a hotel beach bar there so you can relax in paradise. I also really appreciated the spa and the healthy menu choices that were available. Jan 17, 2011.
The Anantara Si Kao is a beautiful secluded luxury resort in typical Thai style.It’s best feature is the LOCATION, set on a huge expanse of beach with simply stunning views of the limestone karst islands jutting out of the sea. The grass gardens surrounding the pool are immense, and dotted with palms and other trees. - Jan 6, 2011.