[Up to 63% Off] Georgetown, Penang: Serviced Apartment Stay for up to 5 People + Breakfast. Choose 2D1N (RM139) / 3D2N (RM259) Stay. From RM25.90 per person per night.
- Fully furnished 3-bedroom apartment with 5 single beds.
- Spacious, vibrant coloured rooms with kitchen and living room.
- Includes Halal local / continental set breakfast for 5 people.
- Conveniently located in the heart of Georgetown near shopping, dining and UNESCO heritage sites.
- Close to attractions such as Fort Cornwallis, Penang State Museum and Prangin Mall.
- Combine Groupons to extend stay.
- Stay period: May 9, 2012 – Jul 31, 2012 (not including public holidays and school holidays).
- Bookings must be made between: Apr 26, 2012 – Jul 24, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Rooms subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 3 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 6 people per apartment. Extra charge applicable for 6th guest (all ages).
- Groupon will be forfeited in the event of no-show.
- Person whose name is printed on the voucher must be present at check-in.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: noon (12pm)
- No cooking allowed in kitchen.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily breakfast for 5 people (Halal).
- Applicable taxes and service charges.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Penang.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- 6th guest (all ages) charged at RM25 per night for extra mattress. Breakfast can be purchased at RM9.50.
- Surcharge of RM25 applies for Saturday stays.
- School holidays.
- Public holidays.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Customers are advised to call An-Nur AnCasa Express @ Georgetown at 04-250 5570 or email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Georgetown, Penang. All bookings must be made by Jul 24, 2012.
Contrary to popular belief, bad blood between Cain and Abel arose when a misprint led to Cain hollering a request for his pink strawberry pyjamas at the door of the visiting Princess of Persia. Eliminate embarrassing encounters by rooming together with today’s Groupon: you get a three-bedroom serviced apartment stay, inclusive of breakfast for five people at An-Nur AnCasa Express @ Georgetown in Georgetown, Penang. Choose from:
- For RM139, you get a 2D1N stay for five people + daily breakfast (RM350 published rack rate) (only RM27.80 per person per night)
- For RM259, you get a 3D2N stay for five people + daily breakfast (RM700 published rack rate) (only RM25.90 per person per night)
Three-bedroom serviced apartment
- 750 sq ft fully furnished apartment
- 3 rooms with 5 single beds.
- Includes living room, kitchen and 1 bathroom with private bath.
- 1 air-conditioned bedroom, 2 fan ceiling bedrooms.
- Flat screen LCD television with satellite programming.
- Refrigerator and coffee / tea making facilities in the kitchen.
- Add-ons like blankets, kettles and hair-dryers can be requested for at RM5 per item.
Located within the heart of Georgetown, the apartment affords easy access to cultural and heritage sites for feet masochists and the automobile-impaired alike. Feast on authentic Penang cuisine hitherto seen only in travel brochures, food channels and arousing 4am dreams in eating establishments close at hand, or dine in the private comfort of living rooms while televised horror movie soundtracks provided rousing accompaniments to bites and burps. Slumber the night away on any one of five beds, though additional guests, habitual snorers and imaginary friends may be relegated to comfy hall couches.
While this Groupon provides bed and breakfast for five people, additional guests are welcome to board in the apartment, though no extra beds will be provided. Breakfast for additional guests is available at RM9.50 per person.
- 24-hour reception and security
- Convenient stores
- Post office
- Free parking
Nearby places of interest
- Bus and ferry terminals (ferry to Pulau Langkawi available)
- Penang Islamic Museum and Penang State Museum
- Chulia Street a.k.a Love Lane
- Fort Cornwallis
- Padang Kota Lama playing field
- Prangin Mall and Little India
- Kapitan Keling Mosque, Melayu Lebuh Acheh Mosque
- Teochew Temple
- Khoo Kongsi Temple
Check out WikiTravel for more things to do in Georgetown.
Phone: 04-250 5570 (7am – 11pm daily)
It is actually in a very central location so it's perfect for those who would like to take in the heritage sights (e.g. the famous Khoo Kongsi) with the added convenience of finding great food in the area. – Sep 13, 2011.
Great location, good for group travel. Easy to shopping and to bus station. – Oct 9, 2011