[Up to 58% Off] Bandung, Indonesia: Stay for 2 at Amaris Hotel Cihampelas + Daily Buffet Breakfast. 3D2N (RM278) / 4D3N (RM388) / 5D4N (RM488). From RM61 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Holiday in Bandung, Indonesia.
- Close to shopping district.
- Wide variety of restaurants nearby.
- Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Stay period: Aug 27, 2012 – Dec 20, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Jul 23, 2012 – Oct 23, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 3 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults + 1 child aged 5 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Bandung, Indonesia.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extend stay at USD40 per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call +62 (22) 8206 2688 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Customers are advised to call +62 (22) 8206 2688 or email Amaris Hotel Cihampelas at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bandung, Indonesia. All bookings must be made by Oct 23, 2012.
Like regular humans, penguins also love a good holiday but are thwarted by language differences and most restaurants’ policy regarding animals. Today’s Groupon continues shunning Arctic tourists with a stay for 2 in a Smart Room at Amaris Hotel Cihampelas in Bandung, Indonesia. Choose from following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM278 (RM581 published rack rate value) (only RM69.50 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM388 (RM871 published rack rate value) (only RM64.70 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM488 (RM1,161 published rack rate value) (only RM61 per person per night)
- 18 sqm room
- Double or twin beds
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- LCD television with satellite channels
- IDD telephone
- Safe deposit box
- Swimming pool
- Parking area
- In-room spa
- Laundry / dry cleaning service
Situated on Cihampelas street, the hotel is in prime position for shopaholics to enjoy bargain bonanzas or extended periods of window shopping. Necessities like comfortable bedding, bathrooms and television allow wanderers to explore the many hotspots of Bandung without worrying about sleep or harsh weather at night. Traipse along the many roads in search of sidewalk stalls selling delectable delights while dodging crowds and oncoming motorcycles. Less adventurous holidayers may opt to laze by the pool or in their rooms, daydreaming of white Christmases or the best way to ignore work emails.
Nearby places of interest
- Gedung Merdeka
- Bosscha Observatorium
- Geological Museum
- Lembang day trip
- Bandung Zoo
- Kawah Domas
Scenery of Bandung's tea plantations
Check out WikiTravel for more things to do in Bandung.
Attractions in Bandung:
Shopping malls / factory outlets
as i went to the room, i noticed that the hotel is quite unique, they maximize every space available to be functional. The room was quite small but sufficient for us and by the way they only have one type of room, only you can choose the bed type, twin or queen size. – Oct 8, 2011.
First impression was the hotel is simple and basic and uses modern colours. Rooms are very small with attached hot shower. The shower head wasnt working properly but I could live with that considering the price we paid. The rooms and bedsheets are clean and comfortable. – Apr 23, 2011