[Up to 68% Off] Bali: Private Pool Villa Stay for 2 at Alam Ubud Villa + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM1,688) / 4D3N (RM2,388) / 5D4N (RM2,988). From RM373.50 per person per night
- 5-star villa with private pool in Bali, Indonesia.
- Tucked away in a 4-hectare space of forestry and rivers.
- Infinity-edge pool, spa, and daily shuttle to Ubud .
- Participate in dance, painting, cooking classes, and more.
- Valid until Jun 30, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Bali 5 times daily, while Malaysia Airlines flies 3 times daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Sep 30, 2012 – Jun 30, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 20, 2012 – Dec 21, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. Child subject to additional breakfast charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Villa Arjuna or Villa Kunti stay with daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- 1-way airport transfer to hotel for 2 people.
- 1x 30-minute foot massage for 2 people.
- 1x 30-minute Balinese massage for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks and chilled towels for 2 people.
- 15% off food and beverages.
- 10% off spa treatments.
- Shuttle service to Ubud central market (on hotel schedule).
- Free mountain bicycle rental.
- Free Wi-Fi.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Bali, Indonesia.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed without breakfast for child aged 10 and below: USD10 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages: USD40 per person per night.
- Dec 20, 2012 – Jan 5, 2013: USD50 per villa per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Flight details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +62 361 879 0999 or email Alam Ubud Villa at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bali, Indonesia. All bookings must be made by Dec 21, 2012.
Hints to rest and relax often come from concerned siblings, unimpressed spouses, and talkative imaginary friends. Today’s Groupon breaks free from harsh realities with a private pool villa stay for two, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Alam Ubud Villa in Bali, Indonesia. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM1,688 (RM4,646 published rack rate) (only RM422 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM2,388 (RM6,970 published rack rate) (only RM398 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM2,988 (RM9,293 published rack rate) (only RM373.50 per person per night)
Villa Arjuna or Villa Kunti
- 180 sqm villa
- King-sized bed
- Private pool
- Private balcony with garden and tropical jungle view
- Air conditioning
- TV with satellite channels and DVD player
- Private bathroom with bathrobes and toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Mini bar with refrigerator
- Daily complimentary mineral water
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary afternoon tea and coffee
- Writing desk and chair
Weary wanderers escape smothering societies to rest within five-star villas in the midst of rich forestry, rivers, and faint avian orchestras. Glowing with Balinese culture and warmth, villas are equipped with private pools and balconies for serious relaxation, contemplation, and the pursuits of eat, pray, and love. Holidayers may also order from the spcialty raw food menu to satisfy hunger pangs and carnivorous pursuits. Restless vacationers may choose to interact with more vacationing folks by boarding daily shuttles to Ubud’s centre or continue confinements in infinity-edge pools, spa treatments, or creative classes, along with other facilities like:
- Infinity-edge pool
- Lounge and bar
- Natural spring water pool
- Parking lot
- Art gallery
- Golf cart
- 24-hour on-call doctor
- Postal service
- Money changer
- Tour arrangement
- Bicycle and car rental service
- Laundry services
- In-villa spa treatment
- In-villa candle light dinner
- Balinese attire photo shoot
- Baby-sitting services
- Yoga class
- Dance, gamelan, painting, carving, and cooking lessons
Nearby places of interest
- Goa Gajah
- Pura Kehen
- Agung Rai Museum of Art
- Museum Rudana
- Bali Bird Park
- Botanic Garden
- Bali Budaya Eco Tours
- Ubud market
- Dewa Warung
- Bubu Warung
Phone: +62 361 879 0999
The villa and location were absolutely suberb so we spent most of our time at the hotel swimming, sitting on the balcony and taking in the view. The children were fascinated by the jungle surroundings. Also had several spa treatments by the river which were sublime as you were close to the river. – Aug 16, 2012
– Sheena P
Chalets clean, bright and spacious, with large balconies and comfortable furniture to sit out at night with just the sound of the river below (no motorbikes rushing past here). Rooms made up every morning. Front desk staff very helpful and efficient in organizing tours and classes. – Aug 20, 2012
– Julian G
All the employees at the villas were extremely courteous and attentive at all times. Breakfast and dinner at the restaurant were quite good and they were able to accommodate our vegetarian requests. – Aug 12, 2012