[34% Off] A'Famosa, Melaka: Unlimited Entry to 3 Theme Parks at A’Famosa Resort Melaka for 1 Day. RM65 instead of RM98. Water World, Cowboy Town & Animal World Safari
- 7-storey slide + extreme water rides and more at Water World.
- Over 150 animals at Animal World.
- Various animal and cowboy shows.
- Fireworks display at night at Cowboy Town.
- Kids under 3 feet of height enter for free.
- Redemption period: Feb 10, 2012 – Apr 30, 2012.
- See write-up for opening hours.
- May buy and use many.
- Customer required to present printed voucher when redeeming offer.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- RM3 parking fee for vehicles not included.
- Tube rental at Water World not included. RM8 single tube / RM10 double tube.
- Voucher entitles 1 person entry to Cowboy Town, Animal World Safari and Water World for 1 day.
- Children below 3 feet of height get free entry to all parks.
- Valid at AFamosa Resort Melaka.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Aside from promoting synergy and sending faxes, managers also engage in lesser known duties such as remembering birthdays, eating bagels and braving water slides to set an example for employees. Do it like a boss with today’s Groupon: for RM65, you get a one-day unlimited entry to three theme parks (Water World, Cowboy Town and Animal World Safari) at A’Famosa Resort Melaka (RM98 value).
Escape from monotonous drives through jams and generic pop songs espousing purported party anthems without having to take a plane to a foreign land, or climb through a television set. A’Famosa’s three theme parks cater to various oddities and fixations beginning with a water park that hosts a seven-storey slide, an extra long and windy lazy river and other tube chutes and aqua adventures for adults and children alike. Visit Animal World for a parade of 150 animals in a safari setting while a multitude of shows including an elephant show and a bird show keep visitors entertained with uncomplicated party tricks. As the dimming sunlight makes a worthy substitute for big budget green screens, the setting is perfect for a walk over to Cowboy Town, with a plethora of entertainment avenues made up of restaurants, gun-slinging discos, beer salons, shopping villages, game centres and a bowling alley for all repressed spaghetti western urges.
Kids under three feet may enter the park free of charge. Swimming costumes are required for Water World and wearing high heels is best avoided.
- Weekdays: 11am – 7pm
- Weekends: 9am – 8pm
- Closed on Tuesdays (except for school and public holidays)
- Open 9am – 5pm daily.
- Elephant encounter: 10.15am and 4.30pm
- Multi-Animal Fun Play: 11.20am and 3pm
- Colour of the Birds: noon (12pm) and 3.45pm
- Wild Wild West show: 2.15pm
- Open 6pm to midnight daily.
- Red Indian show: 8.30pm
- Carnival: 9pm
- Fireworks display: 9.45pm
Adventure Pool at Water World is currently undergoing renovations and is closed.
Phone: 06-552 0888
Facebook: A’Famosa Resort