[Up to 73% Off] Melaka: 4-bedroom Private Pool Villa Stay for up to 12 at A’Famosa Resort Melaka. Choose 2D1N (RM339) / 3D2N (RM619). From RM25.80 per person per night
- 4-bedroom villa with private pool in Alor Gajah, Melaka.
- Resort activities include Animal World Safari, Water World, Cowboy Town, and golf resort.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Jul 20, 2012 – Aug 16, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 7, 2012 – Aug 11, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No amendments allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 12 guests per villa.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Stay in 4-bedroom villa for up to 12 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Alor Gajah, Melaka.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Breakfast set: RM13.90 per person per meal.
- Buffet breakfast for guests aged 13 and above: RM29 per person per meal.
- Buffet breakfast for guests aged 4 – 12: RM19.70 per person per meal.
- Jul 21, 2012: RM80 per room per night.
- Jul 28, 2012: RM80 per room per night.
- Aug 4, 2012: RM80 per room per night.
- Aug 11, 2012: RM80 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call 03-2781 8888 ext. 8722 (Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm / Sat: 9am – 1pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Identity card number
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 03-2781 8888 ext. 8722 or email A’Famosa Resort at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Alor Gajah, Melaka. All bookings must be made by Aug 11, 2012.
Swimming pools were moved from public areas to more private settings to provide intimate atmospheres and avoid squabbling with thirsty elephants. Today’s Groupon keeps pools full with a stay for up to 12 people in 4-bedroom Villa Standard with a private pool at A’Famosa Resort in Alor Gajah, Melaka. Choose from the following options:
- 2D1N stay for up to 12 for RM339 (RM1,146.10 published rack rate) (only RM28.25 per person per night)
- 3D2N stay for up to 12 for RM619 (RM2,292.20 published rack rate) (only RM25.80 per person per night)
- 1,269 sq ft villa
- 2 rooms with queen-sized bedding and 2 rooms with twin bedding
- 2 private bathrooms with towels and toiletries
- Iron (upon request)
- Private swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Complimentary car park
- Mini refrigerator with complimentary mineral water
- Wakeup service (upon request)
Away from cities and metropolises, villa suites in the resort’s immense expanse house charming contemporary décor, spacious rooms, and intimate conversations. Splash into private swimming pools or outdoor Jacuzzi as weary urban bodies submerge within bubbling waters and white duvets, escaping to daydreams and nocturnal lands. Should rests in cosy quarters prove to be sufficient, travellers may partake in other resort activities like Animal World Safari, Water World, and Cowboy Town or other facilities like:
- Restaurants and café
- Animal World Safari with more than 100 animals
- Water World
- Outdoor theme park
- Cowboy Town with massage centre, disco, karaoke, bowling alley and beer garden
- Equestrian club
- Microlight flying club
- Paintball course
- 27-hole golf course
- Go-kart circuit
- Archery range
- Fishing pond
- Bicycle and chariot rides
Places of interest in Melaka Town
- Keris Monument
- Merdeka Monument
- Alor Gajah District Museum
- A’Famosa fort
- Christ church
- Dataran Pahlawan
- Mahkota Parade
- Jonker Street
- Malacca Straits mosque
- St. John’s hill and fort
- Melaka zoo
- Restaurants and bars
A’Famosa Resort received a score of 5.5 out of 10 based on 25 reviews on Agoda.
I have been travel to A'Famosa Resort Villa with my family. I feel that a'famosa is the beauty place for relaxing.I am enjoy with my family. Villa is clean and customer services counter are friendly with us. Will introduce to our friends. – May 6, 2012.
Last week during mother's day, my family and i was went to A'famosa resort. A'famosa is a nice place and view. We stay at Condo, nice and clean place. Friendly staff give us a good services.Water world are clean also, my family very happy and fun at water pool. We will go again once we free. – May 14, 2012
It's a wonderful stay at the resort. The view is beautiful. Id check in on Jan 2nd.... First, we were awaited for long time but Luckily Mr Andrew from reception help us to get the room faster. Thanks Andrew. A very polite and friendly staff. There are a lot of activities there to be enjoyed. Especially the night safari. Don't miss it. – Jan 3, 2012.
– Mary P