[Up to 33% Off] Melaka: Stay at A’Famosa Resort Melaka for up to 4 People. Choose 2D1N (RM188) / 3D2N + 2 Tickets to All Theme Parks (RM488). From RM47 per person per night
Family Studio stay
- Superior 1-bedroom family studio: 2 queen beds, living room, kitchen & balcony overlooking resort.
- Resort equipped with swimming pool and tennis court.
- Enjoy nearby resort activities such as Water World, Golf Resort, Animal World and Cowboy Town.
- Outdoor activities such as paintball, fishing and horseback riding also available.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
Theme Park (package B only)
- 7-storey slide + extreme water rides and more at Water World.
- Over 150 animals at Animal World.
- Various animal and cowboy shows.
- Fireworks display at night at Cowboy World.
- Kids under 3 feet of height enter for free.
- Stay period: April 6, 2012 – June 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: March 27, 2012 – June 25, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling not allowed once bookings are confirmed. In the event of no show, voucher will be considered void.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- No extension upon expiry of voucher.
- Max. 4 persons (including children) per unit. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- No extra mattress available.
- 2 adult tickets valid for 1-time entry to Cowboy Town, Animal World Safari and Water World.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Valid at A'Famosa Resort Melaka: 03-2781 8888 ext. 8722 (Calling hours: Mon – Fri: 9am – 5.30pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Stay in a Family Studio for up to 4 people
- 2 adult tickets to all three A’Famosa Resort Melaka theme parks (Package B only)
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Entry to 4D theatre in Cowboy Town (for Package B)
- Tube rental at Water World (for Package B)
- Transportation to Melaka
- Safari and Water World parking area: RM3 per entry.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Set breakfast: RM12.00++ per person
- Buffet breakfast for guests aged 13 and above: RM25++ per person
- Buffet breakfast for child aged 4 – 12: RM17 ++ per person
- Extra theme park ticket: Visit http://www.afamosa.com/price-packages for full price list.
- Tube rental at Water World: RM8 for single tube / RM10 for double tube
- Shoulder season: RM30 per unit per night
- Peak season: RM90 per unit per night
- Super Peak season : RM150 per unit per night
- Refer to calendar for specific dates (http://www.afamosa.com/seasonal-chart/).
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call 03-2781 8888 ext. 8722 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Identity card number
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 03-2781 8888 ext. 8722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon. All bookings must be made by Jun 25, 2012.
Heat waves have been known to cause forest fires, rationing of water supplies, and scald a surfer or two. Today’s Groupon helps you chill out with a stay in a one-bedroom family studio for up to four people at A’Famosa Resort Melaka. Choose from:
- Package A: For RM188, you get a 2D1N stay for up to 4 people (RM264.50 published rack rate)
- Package B: For RM488, you get a 3D2N stay for up to 4 people + 2 adult tickets to all three A’Famosa Resort Melaka theme parks (RM725 published rack rate) (only RM61 per person per night)
1-bedroom family studio
- 808 sqft
- Electronic keycard lock security
- IDD telephone
- Satellite TV
- Mini refrigerator with complimentary mineral water
- Coffee/ tea making facilities (coffee/tea packs)
- Hair dryer
- Iron upon request
- Towels and gels
- 1 extra pillow
- Wakeup call system
- Bathtub with shower
Visible from the North-South Highway and aboard magic carpet rides, A’Famosa Resort Melaka stands tall as a marker for prime living amidst a volcanic sea of luxury and activities. Flightless birds nest in the condotel which combines the service and opulence of a hotel with attributes of condominium living, equipped with a balcony overlooking the resort and others sights not associated with palm oil plantations.
A’Famosa’s three theme parks cater to various oddities and fixations beginning with a water park that hosts a seven-storey slide, an extra long and windy lazy river and other tube chutes and aqua adventures for adults and children alike. Visit Animal World for a parade of 150 animals in a safari setting while a multitude of shows including an elephant show and a bird show keep visitors entertained with uncomplicated party tricks. As the dimming sunlight makes a worthy substitute for big budget green screens, the setting is perfect for a walk over to Cowboy Town, with a plethora of entertainment avenues made up of restaurants, gun-slinging discos, beer salons, shopping villages, game centres and a bowling alley for all repressed spaghetti western urges.
Children under three feet may enter the park free of charge. Swimming costumes are required for Water World and wearing high heels is best avoided.
Theme Park opening hours
Weekdays: 11am – 7pm
Weekends: 9am – 8pm
Closed on Tuesdays (except for school and public holidays)
Open 9am – 5pm daily.
Elephant show: 10.15am and 4.30pm
Multi-animal show: 11.20am and 3pm
Bird show: Noon and 3.45pm
Wild Wild West show: 2.15pm
Open 6pm to midnight daily.
Parade Indian show: 8.30pm
Fireworks display: 9.45pm
Adventure Pool at Water World is currently undergoing renovations and is closed.
- Animal World safari with more than 100 animals
- Water world
- Outdoor theme park
- Cowboy Town with massage centre, disco, karaoke, bowling alley, beer garden and retail shops
- Equestrian club
- Microlight flying club
- Paintball course
- 27-hole golf course
- Go-kart circuit
- Archery range
- Golfer’s Terrace
- Huang Di Chinese Restaurant
- The Ranch Steakhouse
- Lake View Restaurant
- Sidewalk Café
- Bamboo Steakhouse
- Fishing pond
- Bicycle and chariot rides
- Jungle trekking
- Kite flying
Nearby places of interest
- St. Paul’s church ruins
- Eye on Melaka and Pirates of Melaka rides
- Taming Sari revolving tower
- Dutch square
- The Stadthuys
- Jonker street
- Portuguese settlement
- Melaka river cruise
- Bukit China
- Ayer Keroh recreational forest
- Malacca zoo
- Taman Mini Malaysia and Mini ASEAN
Phone: 03-27818888 ext. 8722 (Mon – Fri: 9am – 5.30pm)
Facebook: A'Famosa Resort
Twitter: @Afamosa Resort
A'Famosa (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
St. Paul's Hill (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Night market @ Jalan Hang Jebat a.k.a. Jalan Jonker (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Restoran Terapung (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
A’Famosa Resort Hotel Melaka is ranked 51st out of 109 hotels in Melaka on Trip Advisor.
It's a superb holiday. from check in to check out everything were done nicely and most important..with respect. really enjoyed our stay there so much. Quite & green surrounding plus private pool & jacuzi were very nice & my kid love it. – May 5, 2011
Went on a Friday, and we visited the Water World on the day itself and spent about 3 hours there from 4pm. The place was quiet on Friday afternoon, and hence, we did not encountered long lines and crowds. Basically, we had the place by ourselves! We took the rides again and again, as our wished. Without the crowds, 3-hour fun was great and sufficed! We went to the Cowboy town in the evening after refreshing ourselves back in the Condotel, the Carnival show was so-so, but don't miss the generous firework display that lasted a few minute long! So beautiful. Animal Safari visit, the next morning. I dared not pin any hope on this in the beginning, but surprisingly, it was the most enjoyable attraction. – Nov 21, 2011
Ask a Question
We have been introduced by our friends for Golfing Holiday in A'Famosa Resort last winter. The Resort is huge and quiet, we stayed in Villa with a private swimming pool, played golf everyday under the sunshine. The weather was great and the people there were warm . We really have a wonderful 4 weeks Golfing holiday in A'Famosa. – Mar 20, 2011