Melaka: 2D1N Stay at A’Famosa Resort Melaka for 2 People + Western Dinner for RM298 instead of RM376
- 4-star hotel located in 520-hectare A’Famosa Resort.
- Includes western dinner for 2 at Cowboy Town Steakhouse.
- Surrounded by safari, Water World, theme park, golf resort, Cowboy Town and more.
- Only 1.5-hour drive from Kuala Lumpur.
- Stay period: Feb 13, 2012 – Apr 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Feb 10, 2012 – Apr 23, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults + 2 children aged 12 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Western dinner for 2 at Cowboy Town Steakhouse
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Melaka
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 3 – 12 years old: RM55 per person per night.
- Breakfast for adult: RM25
- Check-ins on Saturdays: RM100 per room per night
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call 03-2781 8888 ext 8722 or email email@example.com with your:
- IC / passport number
- Choice of main course
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Left alone to amuse selves, teenagers and toddlers often resort to playing with fire, experimenting with sharp objects and not doing holiday homework. Switch to milder thrills with today’s Groupon: for RM298, you get a two-day, one-night stay at A’Famosa Resort Melaka in Melaka for two people with a Western dinner (RM376 value).
- 462 sqft room
- 2 twin beds
- En suite bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Television with satellite channels
- IDD telephone
- Mini refrigerator with complimentary mineral water
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Iron (available upon request)
- Extra pillow
- Complimentary parking space
Located within a 520-hectare integrated resort just two soap opera episodes away from Kuala Lumpur, four-star foyers welcome travellers, leading them to boudoirs equipped with satellite channels, showers and snores. Ditch CGI creatures for real-life replications, following animal petting with further adventures that may or may not include theme park rides, golfing, kite flying, horse riding and balancing on a tube over a large body of water. Guests feed thundering tummies with mouth-watering meaty morsels during dinner, while nourishment of heart, soul and pet sea monkeys may be found at:
- Animal World safari with more than 100 animals
- Water world
- Outdoor theme park
- Cowboy Town with massage centre, disco, karaoke, bowling alley, beer garden and retail shops
- Equestrian club
- Microlight flying club
- Paintball course
- 27-hole golf course
- Go-kart circuit
- Archery range
- Golfer’s Terrace
- Huang Di Chinese Restaurant
- The Ranch Steakhouse
- Lake View Restaurant
- Sidewalk Café
- Bamboo Steakhouse
- Fishing pond
- Bicycle and chariot rides
- Jungle trekking
- Kite flying
Nearby places of interest
- St. Paul’s church ruins
- Taming Sari revolving tower
- Dutch square
- The Stadhuys
- Jonker street
- Portuguese settlement
- Melaka river cruise
- Bukit China
- Ayer Keroh recreational forest
- Malacca zoo
- Taman Mini Malaysia and Mini ASEAN
Phone: 03-2781 8888 ext 8722
Facebook: A'Famosa Resort
Attractions around A'Famosa Resort:
Attractions around Malacca:
A'Famosa (Source Tourism Malaysia)
St. Paul's Hill (Source Tourism Malaysia)
The Stadthuys (Source Tourism Malaysia)
Eye of Malaysia @ Melaka River Cruise (Source Tourism Malaysia)
Melaka River Cruise (Source Tourism Malaysia)
Melaka Zoo (Source Tourism Malaysia)
Portugese Square (Source Tourism Malaysia)
Taman Mini Malaysia (Source Tourism Malaysia)
Night market @ Jalan Hang Jebat a.k.a. Jalan Jonker (Source Tourism Malaysia)
Restoran Terapung (Source Tourism Malaysia)
A’Famosa Resort Hotel Melaka is ranked 51st out of 109 hotels in Melaka on Trip Advisor.
It's a superb holiday. from check in to check out everything were done nicely and most important..with respect. really enjoyed our stay there so much. Quite & green surrounding plus private pool & jacuzi were very nice & my kid love it. – May 5, 2011
Went on a Friday, and we visited the Water World on the day itself and spent about 3 hours there from 4pm. The place was quiet on Friday afternoon, and hence, we did not encountered long lines and crowds. Basically, we had the place by ourselves! We took the rides again and again, as our wished. Without the crowds, 3-hour fun was great and sufficed! We went to the Cowboy town in the evening after refreshing ourselves back in the Condotel, the Carnival show was so-so, but don't miss the generous firework display that lasted a few minute long! So beautiful. Animal Safari visit, the next morning. I dared not pin any hope on this in the beginning, but surprisingly, it was the most enjoyable attraction. – Nov 21, 2011
Ask a Question
We have been introduced by our friends for Golfing Holiday in A'Famosa Resort last winter. The Resort is huge and quiet, we stayed in Villa with a private swimming pool, played golf everyday under the sunshine. The weather was great and the people there were warm . We really have a wonderful 4 weeks Golfing holiday in A'Famosa. – Mar 20, 2011