2D1N Stay for Two in Superior Room with Open Dated Tickets to Legoland OR Hello Kitty Land & Little Big Club. Breakfast Included
Package A (Hello Kitty Land and Little Big Club Tickets)
- 2D1N Superior Room stay package for 2 for RM269 (up to RM378 value) (only RM134.50 per person per night)
Package B (Legoland Tickets)
- 2D1N Superior Room stay package for 2 for RM299 (up to RM458 value) (only RM149.50 per person per night)
- For Package A, non-Malaysians are subject to a RM20 surcharge per person.
- Tickets to be collected at hotel lobby upon arrival.
- Open-date tickets valid 3 months from date of collection.
- Breakfast for 2 people.
- Open-date tickets to Hello Kitty Land and Little Big Club for 2 people (Package A only).
- Open-date tickets to Legoland for 2 people (Package B only).
- 2 complimentary bottles of water.
- Stay period: Oct 25, 2013 – May 10, 2014.
- Book by: Nov 30, 2013.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 21 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- No refunds or cancellation allowed upon booking confirmation.
- May buy and use many. Combine max. 7 Groupons for longer stay.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Not valid with on-going promotions.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Transportation to Johor Bahru.
- Transportation to Legoland, Hello Kitty Land, and Little Big Club.
- Nov 20, 2013 – Dec 30, 2013: RM35 per Groupon.
- Jan 1, 2014 – May 10, 2014: RM20 per Groupon.
Stay in the Heart of Johor
Located on the mezzanine level of the Plaza Sentosa Shopping Mall, the hotel's high ceilings and modern furnishing within the lobby area complement the concept of a business hotel. Superior Rooms accented with bright splashes of colour against striped carpets provide rest within its mod-con features. When seeking further entertainment, you may venture out to enjoy the city's shopping or dining opportunities or embark on a day trip upon attaining Legoland, Hello Kitty Land, or Little Big Club tickets.
Johor Bahru: Burgeoning City with Entertaining Attractions
Primarily a transit city between Malaysia and Singapore, the streets of Johor Bahru also draws a different crowd with tourists making a beeline for its famed cluster of theme parks. The first Legoland to grace Asia hosts seven themed areas whilst the Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park draws the young at heart to relive childhood memories within the realms of Sanrio Hello Kitty Land, The Little Big Club, and Lat’s Place. At day's end, the nightscape of Danga Bay is best taken on foot as the promenade is lined with waterfront restaurants, retail outlets, and cruise boats.
- 34 sqm room with city views
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest and 4th guest aged 3 and above subject to additional charges.
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Television with satellite and cable channels
- Coffee making facilities
- In-room safe
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
- Massage and spa service
- Business centre
- Meeting facilities
- Dry cleaning and ironing services
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Kids’ Club
- Luggage storage
Add-Ons (payable to V Travel)
- Package stay with extra bed and breakfast for adult aged 12 and above (triple-sharing basis):
- Package A: RM134.50 per person.
- Package B: RM149.50 per person.
- Package stay with extra bed and breakfast for child aged 3 – 11: RM130 per person.
- Package stay without extra bed or breakfast for child aged 3 – 11: RM75 per person.
- Package stay without extra bed or breakfast for child aged 2 and below: Free.
- Stay extension with breakfast: RM110 per room per night.
Grand Sentosa Resort has received 3.5 stars out of 5 based on 39 reviews in Johor Bahru on TripAdvisor and received a score of 7.1 out of 10 based on 1002 reviews on Agoda.
The rooms and toilets are spacious and the beds are firm and comfortable. When we request for extra pillows, they attended to our request promptly. Since the hotel is located in a shopping mall, looking for food is not a problem as there are plenty nearby from hawkers to restaurant types. – Jun 17, 2012
– Jo L
Nice location for a hotel since its just near Kotaraya II bus terminal and the night restaurant which is just across the street. The room was clean and comfortable to stay. The amenities are clean. – May 21, 2013
This Hotel is located in a shopping building. You will feel very safe in this area as you often see securities patrolling within the building. The Hotel is also located near to other shopping centres within the region. If you drive, parking is a breeze, you can claim complimentary parking from the hotel. – Jul 4, 2013