3D2N Island Getaway for 2 at Tioman Island – Berjaya Tioman Beach, Golf & Spa Resort
- 3D2N stay in Berjaya Tioman Beach, Golf & Spa Resort.
- Standard Chalet Room with private balcony overlooking gardens.
- Includes 30-minute snorkelling trip to Renggis Island or 1-hour bicycle rental for 2 people.
- Swimming pool, gym, meeting room, and more.
- Visit the Tioman Marine Park, Asah waterfalls, and Twin Peaks.
- 3D2N stay in Standard Chalet with daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- 1x welcome drink for 2 people.
- 1x buffet or set dinner for 2 people.
- 1x return ferry transfer from Mersing to Tioman Island for 2 people.
- 1x return transfer from Tioman Jetty to resort for 2 people.
- 1x 30-minute snorkelling trip to Renggis Island OR 1-hour bicycle rental for 2 people.
- Stay period: Mar 21, 2013 – Nov 15, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 18, 2013 – May 30, 2013.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required.
- All bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 14 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Amendments are not allowed for bookings made 3 – 13 days prior to travel date.
- No refunds allowed upon booking confirmation.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Groupons may not be combined.
- Max. 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. Children aged 2 – 11 subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Compulsory Marine Park conservation fee: RM5 per person
- Travel insurance.
- Transportation to Mersing.
- Package stay without extra bed, with meals for child aged 2 – 11: RM195 per child, per package.
- Compulsory Marine Park fees: RM5 per person (payable at Mersing or Tanjung Gemok Jetty).
- RM130 per room per night:
- Mar 28, 2013 – Mar 29, 2013
- Apr 30, 2013
- May 1, 2013
- May 23, 2013 – May 24, 2013
- Aug 7, 2013 – Aug 9, 2013
- Oct 14, 2013 – Oct 15, 2013
- Nov 2, 2013 – Nov 3, 2013
- RM110 per room, per night:
- May 25, 2013 – Aug 6, 2013
- Aug 10, 2013 – Aug 31, 2013
- Call 02-6733 4333 or email email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Pulau Tioman.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM1,040 (RM1,370 published rack rate) (only RM260 per person per night)
Located on the pristine beaches of Tioman Island, palm fronds and lush greenery usher you onto the lacquered floors and rustic charm of the four-star establishment. Wooden flooring of Standard Chalets offer solid ground to the soft, sandy beaches a stone’s throw away. Rooms are well-appointed with a private bathroom, television, and balconies overlooking manicured gardens. Besides immersing in the azure waters of the beaches and swimming pool, you may seek adventures in island hopping trips or sea sporting activities before retreating to the available restaurants and bars.
A popular destination for vacationing locals, Tioman Island sports ribbons of beaches skirting the lush tropical jungles where dense hills and cliffs form a safe, idyllic haven. Overlooking the clear waters of the South East China Sea, keen scuba divers and snorkelers may spot soft corals and shifty fish kept protected within the vicinity of the island which is a part of the Tioman Marine Park. Take a break from underwater realms and go for a quick drive to the cool Asah waterfalls while adventurous hikers take quick walks through jungle trekking routes.
- 32.51 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Private balcony
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom with hair dryer and toiletries
- Ironing facilities
- Television with in-house movies
- Mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities
- In-room safe
- Restaurants and bars
- Ayura Spa
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Children’s playground
- 18-hole golf course
- Laundry service
- Safety deposit boxes
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (public areas)
The food was good for both breakfast buffet and a la carte, and - equally important to me - the service staff was very friendly and accommodating. Overall it was again an enjoyable short getaway from busy Kuala Lumpur. As mentioned this was our third trip to the resort, and we will be back for #4. – Feb 27, 2013
Everything was wonderful :the position, the sea view, the beach, rich breakfast, very large and clean rooms, friendly staff! If I wish to spend a while in Paradise, I will come back here! – Nov 21, 2012
– Adriana P
This is the best hotel you can find on Tioman island. We stayed here for 2 nights and our experience has been awesome. The campus is very big, it has beach just across the rooms. Beach is beautiful too. Water is turquoise blue and very clean. It has a nice swimming pool with a sunken bar. There is a bar outside on the beach too with live music in the evening. – Nov 20, 2012
– Rajesh G