[Up to 56% Off] Luang Prabang, Laos: Pioneer Suite Stay for 2 at 5-Star The Luang Say Residence + Daily Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM1,188) / 4D3N (RM1,688) / 5D4N (RM2,188). From RM273.50 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 5-star hotel in Laos-French colonial-inspired Luang Prabang city, Laos.
- Various heritage and cultural spots nearby.
- Visit Haw Kham royal palace and museum, Vat Xieng Toung oldest monastery, Mekong’s waterfront sunset, and more.
- Swimming pool, bicycle rental, restaurant, and more.
- Only 10 minutes from Luang Prabang International Airport.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Luang Prabang is accessible via flights from Vientiane, Bangkok, Hanoi, and Siem Reap.
- Stay period: Aug 17, 2012 – Dec 19, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 6, 2012 – Nov 6, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to surcharges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Pioneer Suite stay with daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks and fruit basket for 2 people.
- Return airport transfer for 2 people.
- 1 set dinner for 2 people.
- 1 afternoon tea for 2 people (4D3N package only).
- 2 afternoon teas for 2 people (5D4N package only).
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Free bicycle rental (subject to availability).
- Free bus shuttle service to downtown.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Luang Prabang, Laos.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for 3rd guest (aged 13 and above): USD60 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for 3rd and 4th guest (aged 2 – 12): USD30 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for 3rd and 4th guest (aged 2 – 12 years old): Free.
- Nov 1, 2012 – Dec 19, 2012: USD148 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +856 (0) 71 260 891 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Flight details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +856 (0) 71 260 891 or email The Luang Say Residence at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Luang Prabang, Laos. All bookings must be made by Nov 6, 2012.
The beauty of breath-taking landscapes can only be described with majestic pictures, emotional paintings, and text messages. Today’s Groupon expands experiences with a stay for two in a Pioneer Suite, inclusive of daily breakfast at The Luang Say Residence in Luang Prabang, Laos. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM1,188 (RM2,579 published rack rate) (only RM297 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM1,688 (RM3,750 published rack rate) (only RM281.30 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM2,188 (RM4,922 published rack rate) (only RM273.50 per person per night)
- 43 sqm room
- Colonial architecture and furnishing
- Flat screen television with satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Safe deposit box
- Mini bar and fridge
Donning Laos-French colonial splendours, the city conceives aristocratic abodes of suite natures located in the heart of Luang Prabang. Friendly faces welcome city slickers searching for escape into yesteryear realms at the Haw Kham royal palace and museum or oldest monastery, Vat Xieng Toung. When nostalgia for lost eras overwhelms, take calming strolls along Mekong shorelines to admire setting suns and soaring seagulls or stay indoors to bask by the swimming pool or other hotel facilities like:
- Bar and restaurant
- Swimming pool
- Tuk-tuk shuttle to the post office
- Bicycle rental
- Laundry service
- Tour information
- Public Wi-Fi
Nearby places of interest
- Alms ceremony
- Haw Kham royal palace and museum
- Phou Si
- Mekong waterfront sunset
- Vat Xieng Toung monastery
- Vipassana temple and park
- Bear rescue centre
- Kuang Si waterfalls
- Tad Sae waterfalls
- Pak Ou caves
- The Traditional Arts and Ethnology Centre
- Ock Pop Tok Living Craft Centre
- Living Land Farm – "Rice Experience" tour
- Night market
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +856 (0) 71 260 891
Facebook: The Luang Say Residence
We had the most pleasurable stay at Luang Say Residence. Everyone we met and everything about our stay was wonderful. Beautiful and spacious suite, stunning ground/pool, delicious breakfast, excellent turn down service, graceful and friendly staff (Rose, Ae, Siew, Da and chef just to mention a few). Nothing was too much trouble. We were very well looked after. – Jul 22, 2012
Each room was like a suite and the pool was spectacular. We had dinner at the resturant the day we arrived because we were exhausted from traveling and had such a good experience we had our final dinner in Luang Prabang there also. It is located away from the city center but close enough to bike to everything. – Jul 19, 2012
If large, comfortable and beautifully appointed rooms, a caring and attentive staff and scrumptious, wonderfully prepared meals are the keys to a great stay, then the Luang Say Residence has it all. This nearly new property, located a short tuk-tuk ride from the center of Luang Prabang, has beautiful grounds, a huge (particularly for a hotel this size) pool and a staff that makes every effort to assure that your stay is memorable. – Mar 18, 2012
– Sandy S