[Up to 71% Off] Hua Hin, Thailand: Stay for 2 at The Lapa Hua Hin + Daily Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM498) / 4D3N (RM698) / 5D4N (RM928). From RM116 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Tranquil hotel in Hua Hin, Thailand.
- Conveniently located near the beach, market, and other entertainment spots.
- Swimming pool, fitness centre, spa, and more.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Bangkok 8x daily and 1x daily from Penang while MAS flies 6x daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 23, 2012 – Oct 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 7, 2012 – Nov 7, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks for 2 people.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Complimentary 2 bottles of drinking water daily.
- 20% off food and beverages.
- 20% off massage at S-Sense Spa.
- Shuttle bus to beach and town (on hotel schedule).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Hua Hin, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 13 and above: THB 1,000 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child (5 – 12 years old): THB 800 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 and below: THB 180 per person night.
- Upgrade to Lapa Delite Room: THB 700 per room per night.
- Aug 23, 2012 – Aug 25, 2012: THB 1,000 per room per night.
- Apr 6, 2013 – Apr 8, 2013: THB 1,000 per room per night.
- Apr 13, 2013 – Apr 15, 2013: THB 1,000 per room per night.
- May 4, 2013 – May 6, 2013: THB 1,000 per room per night.
- May 24, 2013 – May 26, 2013: THB 1,000 per room per night.
- Jul 20, 2013 – Jul 23, 2013: THB 1,000 per room per night.
- Aug 10, 2013 – Aug 12, 2013: THB 1,000 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +66 3251 3222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 3251 3222 or email The Lapa Hua Hin at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Hua Hin, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Nov 7, 2012.
Beaches are beloved for the adrenaline one could experience with volleyballs, surfing, and giant jellyfish. Today’s Groupon floats away with a stay for two in a Lapa Superior Room, inclusive of daily breakfast at The Lapa Hua Hin in Hua Hin, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM498 (RM1,598 published rack rate) (only RM124.50 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM698 (RM2,398 published rack rate) (only RM116.30 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM928 (RM3,197 published rack rate) (only RM116 per person per night)
Lapa Superior Room
- 40 – 65 sqm room
- King or queen-sized bedding
- Private bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Bathrobes, slippers, flip-flops, hair dryer, and toiletries
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary in-room mineral water bottles
- Complimentary newspapers
- Television with satellite channels
- DVD player (upon request)
- International direct dial telephone
- Laundry, dry cleaning and ironing services
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
Away from bustling cities, the four-star hotel charms guests with contemporary décor interspersed with wooden panels as tired feet and minds rejuvenate souls beneath cosy comforters, bubble baths, and air-conditioners. Slip into brilliant blue pools or comfy outfits while minds take flight to nearby beaches, markets, restaurants, and giant sandcastles. When not lounging in spas or manicured gardens, adventurous hearts seek thrills and other sights in the vicinity like:
- Bar and restaurant
- Outdoor pools
- Kid’s pool
- Sand area
- Landscaped gardens
- Fitness centre
- Tour information
- Car rental service
- Baby cot (upon request)
- Fax machine
- Postal service
- Medical service
- Conference room
Nearby places of interest
- Hua Hin Beach
- Hill of Khao Takiab
- Hua Hin Railway Station
- Hua Hin Arts and Crafts Centre
- Klai Kangwon Palace
- Khao Hin Lek Fai
- Khao Tao
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park
- Water sports
- Night markets
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +66 3251 3222
Upon our arrival, we were quite impressed with the infrastructure. The hotel is new and the lobby is well decorated. The hotel's been opened for 3 years, so everything didn't seem too run down. Once we got into our room, my girlfriend was really impressed with the room decoration and its wooden tone color. It was simple yet had a tough of elegance to it. – Jan 4, 2012
If you want to stay at Huahin to relax and isolate yourself from crowd, LAPA is one of good choice. Hotel provide you any facilities you need, swimming pool, internet access, room style, and staff friendly. The price is very reasonable compare with another hotel at Huahin Recommend. – Mar 8, 2012
We found the Lapa purely by chance on the internet but we're really glad that we did. We booked for four nights and stayed for six. The hotel is quite small with only 30 or so bedrooms but the rooms are huge, beautifully furnished and to be honest, far better than we expected from a small four-star establishment like the Lapa. Relaxing by the lovely pool reading a good book helped to restore the soul and we will definitely return to the Lapa on our next trip to Hua Hin – Nov 20, 2011.
– Dave E