[Up to 56% Off] Siem Reap: Stay for 2 at TSP Lucky Angkor Hotel + Daily Buffet Breakfast + Return Airport Transfer + Massage. Choose 3D2N (RM498) / 4D3N + 1-Day Angkor Wat Tour (RM798) / 5D4N + 2-Day Angkor Wat Tour (RM1,258). From RM124.50 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel located near the heart of Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Only 20 minutes away from Angkor Wat.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Guided Angkor Wat tour for 4D3N and 5D4N packages.
- Only 15-min drive from Siem Reap International Airport.
- Valid until Mar 13, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Siem Reap twice daily, while MAS flies once every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Jul 31, 2012 – Mar 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 17, 2012 – Oct 17, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Return airport transfer for 2 people.
- 2-hour traditional Khmer massage for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks and cold towels upon arrival.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- 1-day Angkor Wat tour with private car and English speaking guide for 2 people (for 4D3N package).
- 2-day Angkor Wat tour with private car and English speaking guide for 2 people (for 5D4N package).
- 20% off food and beverages.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Entrance fees to Angkor Wat.
- Transportation to Siem Reap, Cambodia.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for 3rd guest aged 2 – 12: USD15 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for 3rd guest aged 2 – 12: USD2 per person per night.
- Upgrade to Suite Room: USD50 per room per night.
- Tour for additional person within Angkor Complex: USD15 per day.
- Tour for additional person within Angkor Complex + Banteaysrei temple: USD25 per day.
- Feb 10, 2013 – Feb 16, 2013: USD10 per room per night.
- Compulsory gala Christmas Eve dinner on Dec 24, 2012: USD30 per person.
- Compulsory gala New Year’s Eve dinner on Dec 31, 2012: USD35 per person.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +855 63 767 666 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Package type (3D2N / 4D3N / 5D4N)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +855 63 767 666 or email TSP Lucky Angkor Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Siem Reap, Cambodia. All bookings must be made by Oct 17, 2012.
Temples are the perfect place to experience peace and quiet, without resorting to buying noise cancellation headphones or relocating to Mars. Today’s Groupon avoids alienation with a stay for two in a Deluxe Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast and return airport transfer at TSP Lucky Angkor Hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM498 (RM1,140 published rack rate) (only RM124.50 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM798 (RM1,826 published rack rate) (only RM133 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM1,258 (RM2,610 published rack rate) (only RM157.25 per person per night)
- 34 sqm room
- Pool view
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Wi-Fi (upon request)
- Complimentary mini bottled water
- Television with satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone
- In-room electronic safety deposit box
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
Nestled near the heart of Siem Reap, the four-star hotel fuses traditional Khmer charms with contemporary décor as intricate Khmer artefacts and genuine smiles invite bodies to rest on fluffy pillows, duvets, and teddies. Treasure hunters set out to the majestic Angkor Wat complex to discover rustic ruins, hidden histories, and cultural carvings before returning to abodes for two-hour traditional massages and sheer serenity. Apart from diving into outdoor swimming pools or surrendering selves to spas, travellers may utilise other hotel facilities or explore neighbouring sights like:
- Bar and restaurant
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Foreign currency exchange
- Concierge and airport transfer service
- Car rental
- Outdoor parking space
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry service
Nearby places of interest
- Angkor Wat
- Angkor National Museum
- Cambodian Cultural Village
- Siem Reap War Museum
- Wat Bo Pagoda
- Kampong Phluk Floating Village
- Fish massage
- Shooting range
- Heritage Watch
- Khmer Ceramics & Fine Arts Centre
- Angkor Trade Centre
- Maharajah Restaurant
- Le Malraux Restaurant
- Old and Central Market
- Angkor Night Market
- Pub Street
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +855 63 767 666
I only had the pleasure of staying here for 2 nights. I wish I could have stayed for a week. The staff here are extremely helpful, friendly and very well-spoken. The rooms are extremely clean and tidy with very comfortable furnishings. State of the art electronic room control system right next to your bed which controls the lights, temperature and alarm clock. – Oct 24, 2011
The pool deserves special mention. It is large enough and is surrounded by lots of flowers, bushes, and trees. Together with a tropical drink from the bar it is very relaxing. You can even sit in the shade with your laptop as the pool has wifi too! – Apr 24, 2012
The room was huge and nicely decorated with comfy traditional Khmer furniture and had a big tv and tea & coffee making facilities. Storage space was a little lacking but we were living out of our bags so this wasn’t a problem. The bathroom was nice (with bath) & toiletries/hairdryer. The pool area is great - we’d deliberately stayed here rather than in town as it was more spacious & had a nice looking pool – the photos did not disappoint! – Jun 6, 2011