[Up to 54% Off] Sarawak: 1.5-hour Sunset Cruise from Kuching + Refreshments for 1 (RM40) / 2 (RM65) / 4 (RM110) People. From RM27.50 per person
- 1-hour 30-minute signature sunset cruise.
- View sunsets and discover over 25 historical and iconic landmarks, Borneo River, and 360° panoramic view of Kuching City.
- See historical landmarks left behind by the Brooke Dynasty such as the Astana, the Brooke Dockyard, the Square Tower and more with live commentary throughout the cruise.
- Includes traditional Sarawak kek lapis and free flow of orange juice.
- Cultural performances by the native tribes of Sarawak.
- Photography is allowed.
- Redemption period: Sep 25, 2012 – Jan 25, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 14, 2012 – Jan 22, 2013.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling (max. 1 time only) must be done at least 3 days prior to original booking, subject to availability.
- Valid 5.30pm – 7pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for larger groups.
- Max. 130 people per cruise.
- Customers are required to meet at the Waterfront Jetty, Kuching 30 minutes prior to cruise departure.
- Children aged 4 – 12 years old subject to RM30 surcharge per child.
- Children aged 3 and below board cruise for free.
- Sarawak River Cruise will reschedule the cruise in the event of a huge thunderstorm or other natural disasters.
- Valid at Sarawak River Cruise: 013-803 7237 / 016-868 4475 (Call 10am – 5pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 1-hour 30-minute sunset cruising.
- Traditional Sarawak kek lapis and free flow of orange juice.
- Cultural performances by the native tribes.
- Live tour commentary of the historical and iconic landmarks.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Kuching, Sarawak.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of cruise
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 013-803 7237 / 016-868 4475 or email Sarawak River Cruise at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Kuching, Sarawak. All bookings must be made by Jan 22, 2013.
When the sun shines, plants grow stronger, clothes dry better, and humans sleep longer. Today’s Groupon watches the world go by with a sunset cruise and refreshments from Sarawak River Cruise in Kuching, Sarawak. Choose from the following options:
- Cruise for 1 person for RM40 instead of RM60
- Cruise for 2 people for RM65 instead of RM120 (only RM32.50 per person)
- Cruise for 4 people for RM110 instead of RM240 (only RM27.50 per person)
Natural and cultural sites include:
- Brooke dockyard
- Kuching state mosque
- Kuching North City Hall
- Cat museum
- River taxi
- Old court house
- Square tower
- Kuching waterfront
- Main bazaar
- Chinese museum
- Fort Margherita
- Riverbank suites
- Kampung Boyan and Kampung Surabaya
- Fisherman’s boat
- Petanak wet market
- Riveria condominium
- Kuching South City Council (MBKS)
- Wisma Mahmud
- Tan Salahuddin bridge
- Marine and Customs office
- Bintawa fishing village
- Fisheries department
- Wildlife sites
- Mount Santubong view
- Home of ex-defence minister house, Dato’ Abg. Abu Bakar
- Home of chief minister
- Malay traditional high-raised homes
Cruise towards the horizon with skies painted with harmonious hues of sunsets while discovering over 25 historical landmarks and the inhabitants of the Borneo River, while enjoying a 360° panoramic view of Kuching City. Enjoy light refreshments like Sarawak’s traditional kek lapis and free flow of orange juice to sustain sightseeing and mingling sessions. When the sun sets and the night sky looms, native tribes put on cultural performances to keep excited individuals and wandering minds occupied.
Customers are required to meet at Waterfront Jetty, Kuching 30 minutes prior to cruise departure.
Phone: 013-803 7237 / 016-868 4475 (Call 10am – 5pm daily)
Facebook: SARAWAK RIVER CRUISE
Sarawak River received 3.5 stars out of 5 based on 13 reviews on TripAdvisor.
The ride was so interesting. Plus we got the chance to experience beautiful sunset scenery during an hour ride started at 6pm. – Jul 7, 2012
The ride was a fruitful experience (although the performance at the Sarawak Cultural Village was much better) with drinks and the kuih lapis served for the passengers. Commentaries were tasteful and it was in clear and concise spoken English. – Feb 7, 2012
The most thrilling part of the cruise was the evening sunset. The sky seemed to change its colour by the minute and all the shutter bugs had a field day. Once it became dark, the ferry turned back and we were further entertained by two dancers showcasing their traditional dances. – Nov 9, 2011
Sarawak River CruiseNo. 98, 1st Floor, Main Bazaar
Kuching, Sarawak 93000