[Up to 52% Off] Koh Samui: Stay for 2 at Saboey Resort and Villas + Daily Breakfast + Return Airport Transfer. Choose 3D2N (RM639) / 4D3N (RM899) / 5D4N (RM1,099). From RM137.40 per person per night
- 4-star beachfront resort on Bangrak Beach in Koh Samui, Thailand.
- Visit Chaweng beach, Grandfather and Grandmother rocks, Big Buddha statue, and more.
- Infinity pool, restaurants, massage, and more.
- Only 10-min drive from Samui International Airport.
- Valid until Feb 1, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Firefly and Bangkok Airways fly to Koh Samui once daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Stay period: Aug 22, 2012 – Feb 1, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 9, 2012 – Jan 15, 2013.
- Min. 15 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 14 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 5 and below per room. 3rd guest aged 6 and above subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Garden Villa stay with daily poolside breakfast for 2 people.
- Return airport transfer for 2 people.
- 1x set dinner OR 1-hour Thai massage for 2 people (4D3N and 5D4N only).
- 10% off on food and beverages.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Koh Samui, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages: THB 1,000 per person per night.
- Upgrade to Ocean Villa: THB 1,500 per villa per night.
- Upgrade to Beach Villa: THB 2,500 per villa per night.
- Aug 14, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012: THB 1,500 per voucher per night.
- Dec 20, 2012 – Jan 10, 2013.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +66 77 430 450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 77 430 450 or email Saboey Resort and Villas at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Koh Samui, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Jan 15, 2013.
Vacations refresh tired bodies, much like healthy relationships and frolicking through a mint garden. Today’s Groupon connects with nature with a stay for two in a Garden Villa, inclusive of daily breakfast and return airport transfer at Saboey Resort & Villas in Koh Samui, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM639 (RM1,106.50 published rack rate) (only RM159.75 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM899 (RM1,723.70 published rack rate) (only RM149.80 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM1,099 (RM2,277 published rack rate) (only RM137.40 per person per night)
- 55 sqm room
- King or queen bedding
- Private balcony
- Living area with day bed
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Television with DVD and CD player
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Hair dryer
- Baby cot available upon request
Soft sand cradles feet as gentle waves set serene scenes within oceanfront resorts on Bangrak Beach in Koh Samui. Located 10 minutes from the airport, return transfers ferry tourists directly to homely villas before adventurous travellers dive into underwater worlds or explore nearby cultural relics. Rippling water cascades down flowing Jacuzzis, joining infinity pools for breath-taking views while tense bodies relish massages, restaurants, and other hotel facilities like:
- Bar and restaurant
- Infinity pool
- Pool bar
- Traditional Thai massage
- Tour information
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry service
- Babysitting service
- Click here to see a list of available activities.
Nearby places of interest
- Chaweng beach (longest beach)
- Lamai beach
- Grandfather and grandmother rocks
- Chaweng lake
- Wat Khunaram Temple
- Laem Sor Pagoda Koh Samui
- Samui Aquarium and Tiger Zoo Koh Samui
- Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)
- Diving spots: Ang Thong Marine National Park or Koh Tao and more
- Open-air market
- Monasteries and museums
- Bars and nightclubs
Phone: +66 77 430 450
Facebook: Saboey Koh Samui
The staff at The Saboey were some of the nicest, polite people you could possibly meet, especially One and Fon who entertained us for the duration of our stay. Jacuzzi, infinity pool and directly onto small white sandy beach with palm trees, sounds great?? IT WAS! – Jul 23, 2012
The check-in was quick and easy. I loved our room, it was big, quiet, away from the pool and rush. The fisherman's village is a close drive, they have some really good restaurants there. They have small library with good books and a great dvd collection incase you dont feel like going out. – Jul 5, 2012
Great swimming pool with comfy recliners and enough for us all, romantic rooms, a fun bar and a lovely ambience. Would definitely go back and stay at Saboey!!! Wish we were still there now. – Jul 8, 2012
– annie f