[Up to 40% Off] Pulau Sembilan, Perak: PADI Open Water Dive Course + 4D3N Stay from Multi Award-Winning Quiver Dive Team for 1 (RM1,160) / 2 (RM2,150) People. From RM1,075 per person
- PADI international open water diving license.
- Multi Award-Winning PADI 5-Star Instructor Development Dive Centre.
- Includes 4 open water dives at Pulau Sembilan; 1.5-hour boat ride from Pangkor.
- Experienced and professional instructors.
- No diving experience needed.
- Full scuba equipment and jetty transfer provided.
- Small class of no more than 4 participants per session.
- Includes 4D3N stay at Quiver’s guesthouse.
- Customers should possess basic swimming skills to participate in diving course.
- Redemption period: Sep 18, 2012 – Jan 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 7, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 10 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Groupons may not be combined for longer stay.
- For customers aged 12 and above only.
- Stay in Double or Quad Rooms based on first-come, first-serve basis and subject to availability.
- All diving activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Max. 2 adults for Double Room / 4 adults for Quad Room. No extra bedding available.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Double Room for 2 people or Quad Room for 4 people stay in Quiver’s Guesthouse Lumut.
- PADI open water dive course with PADI international open water diving license.
- Complimentary Quiver t-shirt.
- Speed boat transportation to diving spot.
- Full scuba equipment usage during dive course.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Lumut, Perak.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Return transfer KLIA / LCCT – Lumut – KLIA / LCCT: RM80 per person.
- Fridays and Saturdays: RM60 per person per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 05-683 4755 with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Return transfer details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email Quiver Dive Team at email@example.com or fax 05-683 4755 to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Lumut, Perak. All bookings must be made by Oct 31, 2012.
If not for divers, pearls would not be discovered, ocean bridges would not be built, and diving instructors would be sinking instructors. Today’s Groupon delves deeper with a PADI open water diving course in Pulau Sembilan, Perak, inclusive of stay at Double or Quad Room from Quiver Dive Team. Choose from the following options:
- PADI open water diving course + 4D3N stay for 1 person for RM1,160 instead of RM1,790
- PADI open water diving course + 4D3N stay for 2 people for RM2,150 instead of RM3,580 (only RM1,075 per person)
Double or Quad Room
- Double or 2 bunk-bedding
- Common bathroom with water heater
Determined divers face the ocean horizon, diligently watching crashing waves and flying fishes before submerging underwater to acquire diving knowledge and subsurface skills. Full scuba equipment like flippers, masks, and awkward expressions adorn bodies and faces when undergoing four open water dives or masquerading as mermaids. Should lessons prove tiresome, exhausted but excited patrons may take midnight strolls on the beach and indulge cosy guesthouses or other facilities like:
- Reading area
- Television with satellite channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Car park
Nearby places of interest
- Matang mangrove forest excursion
- Kuala Sepetang – seafood haven
- Segari turtle sanctuary
- Coral watching
- Fish feeding
Phone: 05-683 5755 / 012-213 8885
Facebook: Quiver Dive Team
Quiver Dive Team received 4.5 stars out of 5 based on 21 reviews on TripAdvisor.
Completed Open Water in July with Phil as instructor. He made us feel comfortable and we were never pressure to rush through any part of the course. We were lucky enough to go to temple for one of our open water dives and this place is truly spactacular. Many varieties of coral and sponges and thousands and thousands of fish. – Aug 3, 2012
Highly recommend for anyone who would like to go diving! Be it for a course or recreational diving! The place feels abit like a second home, everyone was really friendly and professional. – Feb 29, 2012
– Steven V
It was great to diving with Quiver. The DM was very knowleable on the dive sites. There was easy and quick access to the dive sites by speedboat. – Feb 10, 2012