Colonial Bungalow Retreat Set on Tranquil Plantation in Kalutara, Sri Lanka – Plantation Villa. Limited Groupons
- Tranquil and private colonial bungalow retreat set on plantation land in Kalutara, Sri Lanka.
- Spacious rooms with large private bathrooms, plush beddings, and verandas overlooking vast gardens.
- Ayurveda health and spa packages, outdoor swimming pool, private meditation area, and more.
- Explore nearby waterfalls, caves, rubber plantation, beaches, and more.
- Valid until Mar 31, 2014. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- 3D2N / 4D3N / 5D4N Standard Double Room / Twin Bedroom stay with daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks and cold towel upon arrival for 2 people.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Round trip airport transfer for 2 people.
- Stay period: Mar 9, 2013 – Mar 31, 2014.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 25, 2013 – May 25, 2013.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited. Subject to room availability.
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Transportation to Kalutara, Sri Lanka.
- Stay without extra bed for 3rd guest aged 11 and below: Free.
- Stay without extra bed, with breakfast for 3rd guest aged 11 and below: USD5 per person, per night.
- Upgrade to Suite Room: USD30 per room, per night.
- Email email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Kalutara, Sri Lanka.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Standard Double Room / Twin Bedroom
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM598 (RM1,216 published rack rate) (only RM149.50 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM788 (RM1,408 published rack rate) (only RM131.30 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM988 (RM1,600 published rack rate) (only RM123.50 per person per night)
Shrouded by lush greenery and rustic ruins, the colonial-themed lodging serves up a tranquil stay tucked away in the heart of Kalutara’s scenic resort, only an hour away from Colombo. Boasting a homely environment, the villa offers spacious rooms fitted with large private bathrooms containing bathtubs and shower stalls, plush beddings with auburn bedposts, and modern amenities like wardrobes and vanities, all cloaked under warm illumination. Private verandas showcase a vast garden set and recreation area made for leisurely activities. An outdoor swimming pool lures you in for a swim while the secluded meditation area and available Ayurveda spa and health services calm the mind.
Known as a scenic resort city, Kalutara boasts palm-studded beaches and majestic peaks built upon rich cultural grounds sporting over two millennia old ruins and architecture. Get off the beaten track where sounds of rushing waterfalls reach your ears while hidden caves allow travellers curious peeks or ventures into their hollow entrances. Explore pathways leading towards rubber and tea plantations before returning to the city as famous attractions like spiritual shrines and pristine beaches further enrich and redefine leisure.
- 21 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Private veranda fitted with lounging area with garden views
- Spacious private bathroom with hair dryer and toiletries
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa and massage
- Meditation area
- Lounging area
- Airport transfer service
- Tour information
- Jogging track
- Volleyball court
- Sri Lankan cooking classes
- Play and recreation area
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service
Facebook: Plantation Villa
Gem and jewellery shopping
Plantation Villa is ranked 1st out of 5 hotels in Kalutara on TripAdvisor.
Plantation Villa is tucked away in a local village about an hour and a half from Colombo airport. On arrival, there was a sense of calm and peace at Plantation Villa. As I arrived I noticed the lush greenary all around. There was lots of rubber trees and unidentified trees (later found out that they were assorted exotic fruit trees!). The air seems incredibly thin and fresh, a far cry from the built up Columbo. – Oct 21, 2012
You will be pleasantly surprised by the hospitality staff and hostess. For you will be treated as such a princess, to anticipate your every need. This place is far from the main road, but it makes this place truly special. You'll enjoy the food for cooking which you can watch yourself. Be sure to go through a consultation with Ayurvedic doctor and a course of treatments for the therapist. Get a massage from a great pleasure and deep relaxation! – Oct 16, 2012
– Svetlana L
Amazing place to stay, watch nature at play, watch people working in rubber states, relax your mind think things out quietly, sit and ponder if you feel like it in fact feel free as much as you like. Excellent place!! – Oct 17, 2012
– Gayan B