[52% Off] Melaka: 2D1N Stay for 2 at 5-Star Philea Resort and Spa + Buffet Breakfast + RM50 F&B Voucher for RM399 instead of RM830
- Luxurious 5-star log resort surrounded by hills and lush forest.
- Enjoy hotel facilities including private verandas, gym, sauna, game room and karaoke centre.
- Close proximity to 27-hole golf course, motor sports circuit and bowling alley.
- Swimming pool with man-made waterfall.
- Awarded ‘Best Green Hotel 2011’ by the Melaka government.
- Get RM50nett F&B voucher.
- Buy-1 free-1 on selected Tanjung Wellness Spa packages.
- Melaka featured on New York Times as one of the top 45 places to visit.
- Combine Groupons to extend stay.
- Stay period: Jul 28, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Jul 17, 2012 – Aug 21, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children below 12 per room. 3rd adult guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Halal buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- RM50nett F&B voucher.
- 20% off food and beverage at Cravo-Cravo and Bayu Cabana (not inclusive of alcoholic beverages and tobacco).
- Buy 1, free 1 on selected Tanjung Wellness Spa packages.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Melaka.
- Airport transfer.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests above 4 years old: RM130 per person per night.
- Breakfast per child (4 – 12 years old): RM25++
- RM100 surcharge per room per night for check-ins on Fridays, Saturdays, eve of public holidays and public holidays.
- Aug 17, 2012 - Aug 25, 2012
Call 06-233 3399 or email email@example.com your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call Philea Resort and Spa at 06-233 3399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the availability of travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Melaka. Bookings must be made by Aug 21, 2012.
While bobbing heads, tapping feet, and screaming lyrics may be appropriate at rock concerts, they are rarely accepted within solemn boardrooms. Be free with today's Groupon: for RM399, you get a 2D1N stay for 2 at Philea Resort and Spa in Ayer Keroh, Melaka inclusive of buffet breakfast (RM830 value).
Pavilion villa room
- 37.2 sqm room
- King-size or twin bedding
- Private veranda
- Spacious bath and shower area
- Air-conditioning and fan
- LCD television with in-house movie and satellite channels
- Mini bar
- In-room safe
- Electronic security features
- IDD telephone and voice mail
- Wireless internet access
Pavilion villa room - Twin
Pavilion villa room - Double
Lush log cabins camouflage within rolling hills and rollicking forestry, playing into juvenile jungle dreams with stays in luxurious pavilion villa rooms. Historical cities beckon culturally inclined travellers with majestic forts, intimidating churches, and knowledgeable alley cats before sunsets signal nightlife beginnings with walks on Jonker Street and blooming hawker stalls. Equipped with RM50 vouchers, travellers traipse into Ramadhan buffets before reclining on private verandas, saunas, pools, and other hotel facilities like:
- Swimming pool surrounded by manmade waterfalls
- Rumah Tanjung spa
- Gym and sauna
- Private karaoke rooms
- Kid’s centre
- Games room
- Business centre
- Spa village
- Foreign exchange counter
- Car rental, limousine and tour services
- Postal and courier services
- Laundry service
Nearby places of interest
- Ayer Keroh recreational forest
- Malacca zoo
- Taman Mini Malaysia and Mini ASEAN
- St. Paul’s church ruins
- Dutch square
- The Stadthuys
- Jonker street
- Portuguese settlement
Iconic A'Famosa ruin
St. Paul Hill
Baba Nyonya batik fabrics
Baba Nyonya dishes
I stayed at the Philea Resort for two weeks while here on business. I can't say enough great things about the helpfulness of the staff, every person was very eager to help me in any way. In two weeks I encountered almost everyone here. I was even greeted by name most of the time. The front desk staff was most helpful, reserving taxis for me and even tips on sightseeing. The hotel itself is beautiful and the pool area wonderful. – Aug 5, 2011.
After a hectic day earlier, checking in here was great! From the quiet, calm atmosphere to the relaxing shower to peaceful night's sleep, it was indeed a great place to de-stress. Breakfast was a simple fare, but sufficient. The pool was gorgeous, with wonderful landscaping which included a waterfall. Location-wise it's also great as it's only a short drive from Melaka town. – Nov 26, 2011.
I stayed at the resorts pavillion and there is absolutely NO resort that can match to this one. The whole resorts gives you a serene feeling and it feels like you are leaving in some deep forests. I was totally amazed by the whole resort. the rooms were big and all rooms had a flat screen TV. the beds are pillows were extremely comfortable. i had a good nite sleep and felt at peace thru-out. the buffet breakfast was also awesome. – Jun 24, 2010.