[Up to 31% Off] Singapore: Stay for 2 at 5-Star Hard Rock OR 5-Star Festive Hotel + Universal Studios Singapore Admission + More from RM1,200
- Stay at 5-star Resorts World Sentosa hotel: Hard Rock Hotel Singapore or Festive Hotel for 2 people.
- Admission to Universal Studios Singapore.
- Images of Singapore: Award-winning attraction chronicling Singapore's past via multimedia displays.
- Free ticket delivery to Peninsular Malaysia.
- Valid till Feb 28, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Sep 11, 2012 – Feb 28, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between: Aug 24, 2012 – Sep 15, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No amendment is allowed once hotel booking is confirmed.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults + 1 child aged 11 and below per room.
- Guest must provide check-in name. No changes of name allowed upon confirmation.
- Pearl Holiday reserves the right to change accommodation to another hotel of similar class 5 days before check in.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 5-star Hard Rock Hotel Singapore or Festive Hotel stay inclusive of daily breakfast.
- Admission ticket to Universal Studios Singapore for 2 people
- PACKAGE B: Singapore Flyer ride for 2 people.
- PACKAGE C: Singapore Flyer ride, admission ticket to Images of Singapore, and admission ticket to Song of The Sea for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore.
- Sep 20, 2012 – Sep 22, 2012.
- Oct 8, 2012 – Oct 11, 2012.
- Nov 16, 2012.
- Dec 7, 2012 – Dec 8, 2012.
- Dec 23, 2012 – Dec 24, 2012.
- Dec 28, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Feb 8, 2013 – Feb 12, 2013.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
- Email email@example.com by Sep 15, 2012 with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
In medieval times, swordfights were fought in honour of fair maidens as they awaited rescue from dragons, evil stepmothers and peas. Today’s Groupon battles boredom and numb thumbs with a Universal Studios Singapore holiday package inclusive of admission and stay at 5-star Hard Rock Hotel Singapore or 5-star Festive Hotel from Pearl Holiday. Choose from the following options:
- PACKAGE A: 2D1N stay + Universal Studios Singapore admission for 2 for RM1,200 (RM1,560 published rack rate) (only RM600 per person per night)
- PACKAGE B: 2D1N stay + Universal Studios Singapore admission + Singapore Flyer for 2 for RM1,300 (RM1,890 published rack rate) (only RM650 per person per night)
- PACKAGE C: 3D2N stay + Universal Studios Singapore admission + Singapore Flyer + Images of Singapore + Song of The Sea for 2 for RM2,200 (RM3,050 published rack rate) (only RM550 per person per night)
Universal Studios Singapore - Transformers The 3D Ride
Universal Studios Singapore - Far Far Away (Source: Resorts World Sentosa Singapore)
Universal Studios Singapore - Sci Fi City (Source: Resorts World Sentosa Singapore)
Universal Studios Singapore - Ancient Egypt (Source: Resorts World Sentosa Singapore)
Though respite within 5-star boudoirs often brings dreams of great heroism and sheep, visitors may test their mettle in the wild as they aboard the rides and sights at Universal Studios Singapore. Take a detour through history at Images of Singapore, while travelling companions take to the sky with a 30-minute ride on Singapore Flyer. Complimentary courier service delivers tickets directly to the palms of the busy and the absent-minded.
Universal Studios Singapore - Water World
- Songs of the Sea pyrotechnic show on Sentosa beach
- Cable car ride
- Orchard road shopping area
- Underwater World
- Sentosa Luge & Skyride
- iFly Singapore
- Siloso Beach
Resorts World Sentosa (Source: Resorts World Sentosa Singapore)
(Source: Resorts World Sentosa Singapore)
Hard Rock Hotel (Source: Resorts World Sentosa Singapore)
Festive Hotel (Source: Resorts World Sentosa Singapore)
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Singapore at Virtual Tourist and WikiTravel.
Phone: 03-8924 9999
Facebook: Pearl Holiday (Malaysia) Fan Page
ReviewsUniversal Studios Singapore
USS was just amazing. The park is for both children and adults. After I visited Disneyland Paris I believed there is nothing to amaze me in terms of theme parks anymore, but USS is indescribable, you need to see with your own eyes to believe it. – Aug 16, 2012.
Images of Singapore
This was worth the time to see, fantastic history of Singapore in wax from early settlement to world war 2. A good overview of how cultures and religions have merged into a modern society that shows tolerance for differences. – Aug 12, 2012