[Up to 59% Off] Singapore: Stay for 2 at Orchard Hotel Singapore + Daily Buffet Breakfast + 1 Signature Abalone Noodles Lunch. Choose 2D1N (RM799) / 3D2N (RM1,549). From RM387.25 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Located on popular Orchard Road in Singapore.
- Various shopping, dining, and entertainment spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, fitness centre, conference rooms and more.
- Includes daily buffet breakfast and 1 lunch serving signature abalone noodles by award-winning Chef Chan Kwok.
- This deal is applicable for weekend (Fri – Sun) stays only.
- Stay period: May 11, 2012 – Sep 2, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Apr 27, 2012 – Aug 30, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No amendments allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- May buy and use many.
- Groupons cannot be combined.
- Max. 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. Child guest may share existing bedding for no additional cost.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- 1 Signature Abalone lunch for 2 people at Noodles.
- Late checkout till 3pm, subject to availability.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Singapore.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel): (surcharges for extra person here)
- Breakfast for child guest aged 5 – 11 and below: SGD 14.12 per breakfast per child.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child guest aged 5 – 11: SGD 88.28
- Extra bed without breakfast for child guest aged 5 – 11: SGD 76.50
- Child guest aged 4 and below dine for free.
- Airport transfer (7am – 11pm): SGD 73.83 per car per way (max. 2 adults and 1 child per car).
- Airport transfer (11.01pm – 6.59am): SGD 84.50 per car per way (max. 2 adults and 1 child per car).
- Additional Signature abalone noodles: SGD 18.60 per serving
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +65 6734 7766 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +65 6734 7766 or email Orchard Hotel Singapore at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Singapore. All bookings must be made by Aug 30, 2012.
Breaks are needed when workloads increase, muscles tense, and pet fishes throw tantrums by floating upside down. Today’s Groupon regroups with a Deluxe Room stay for two, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast and one lunch at Noodles at Orchard Hotel Singapore in Singapore. Choose from the following options:
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM799 (RM1,877 published rack rate) (only RM399.50 per person)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM1,549 (RM3,754 published rack rate) (only RM387.25 per person per night)
- 35 sqm room
- King-sized bed / 2 single beds
- Private bathroom with bathtub and shower stall
- 32” LCD TV with comprehensive variety of channels
- Video on demand
- International direct dial telephone
- In-room safe
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Work desk
- Iron and ironing board
- Pillow menu (upon request)
Strategically located on trendy Orchard Road, vacationers revel in shopping havens and foreign currency barters. Luxury malls provide shelter from tropical humidity and fashion faux pas while the culturally conscious pay homage to China Town, Little India, and immaculate MRT transportation before sunsets bring forth hidden nightlife at bars and burrows. Retreat to hotel enclosures for signature abalone noodles as created by award-winning Chef Chan Kwok or indulge in other conveniences like:
- Bar and restaurant
- Swimming pool
- Poolside bar
- Parking lot
- Fitness centre
- Wi-Fi available
- Car rental
- Currency exchange
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Conference room
Nearby places of interest
- Orchard Road
- Mandarin Gallery with branded shopping boutiques
- Restaurants and bars
- Sentosa Island
- Chinatown and Little India
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- Marina Bay
- Water sports
- Hawker centres
Orchard Central (Source: Tourism Singapore)
ION Orchard (Source: Tourism Singapore)
(Source: Tourism Singapore)
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Singapore at Virtual Tourist and WikiTravel.
Phone: +65 6734 7766
Facebook: Orchard Hotel Singapore
great service, great value, and great nearby nightlife. Room Tip: All rooms seem clean and well kept, by all international standards. – Apr 22, 2012
Orchard Hotel is a fantastic hotel and I highly recommend it to others! Our room was very spacious, clean and stylishly furnished and decorated. The food and service were great. And above all, the staff is super friendly and very helpfull. – Apr 14, 2012
– Eva G
The staff are wonderful and friendly, going out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. – Apr 7,2012
– Julie H