[Up to 51% Off] Bangkok: Stay for 2 in a Superior Room at Oberry Resort. Choose 3D2N (RM158) / 4D3N (RM228) / 5D4N (RM298). From RM37.25 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- European country-style resort with English gardens in Bangkok.
- Located along famous Sukhumvit district.
- Various shopping, restaurants, and entertainment spots nearby.
- 2km from BTS skytrain station.
- Valid until Apr 30, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Bangkok 8 times daily and once daily from Penang while Malaysia Airlines flies 6 times daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Sep 13, 2012 – Apr 30, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 4, 2012 – Dec 4, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- Limit 10 per person. Combine Groupons for longer stay. May buy many as gifts.
- Max. 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. Child subject to compulsory breakfast charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Superior Room stay for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Daily breakfast.
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Bangkok, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Breakfast for adult (aged 12 and above): THB450 per person per day.
- Breakfast for child (aged 11 and below): THB250 per person per day.
- Airport transfer: THB1,500 per car per way (max. 4 per car).
- Upgrade to Deluxe Cottage Room: THB150 per room per night.
- Stays on Friday and Saturday: THB300 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +66 2 711 5565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 2 711 5565 or email Oberry Resort at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bangkok, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Dec 4, 2012.
If the grass is greener on the other side, it means better opportunities await, dreams could be fulfilled, and the other side has better gardeners. Today’s Groupon discovers breathtaking landscapes with a stay for two in a Superior Room at Oberry Resort in Bangkok, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM158 (RM302 published rack rate) (only RM39.50 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM228 (RM452 published rack rate) (only RM38 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM298 (RM603 published rack rate) (only RM37.25 per person per night)
- 21 sqm room
- Queen or double bedding
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat screen television
- Wardrobe and dressing table
- Attached bathroom with water heater
Set on a plain in the heart of famous Sukhumvit, the European style resort welcomes city slickers seeking relaxation and country basics amidst green gardens and grammar-correcting friends. Approximately two kilometres from the Skytrain station, holidayers take spontaneous strolls along popular streets and see shopping malls, restaurants, entertainment spots, and fellow strollers nearby.
After a long day’s wandering, tired minds and bodies may retire by English-manicured gardens while sipping tea, or indulging other facilities like:
- Private car park
- Airport transfer service
- Room service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service
Nearby places of interest
- The Emporium Shopping Mall
- Siam Ocean World
- Chatuchak Market
- Bangkok Planetarium and Science Museum
- Siam Paragon
- Grand Palace, Wat Pho
- Museum of Siam
- Khao San Road
- Sukhumvit road shopping and entertainment
- Damnernsaduak Floating Market
- Wat Arun - Temple of the Dawn
- Wat Pho – Temple of the Reclining Buddha
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +66 2 711 5565
Wat Arun - Temple of the Dawn
Khao San Road
Grand Palace, Wat Pho
Oberry Resort received a score of 7.7 out of 10 based on 68 reviews on Agoda.
Warm welcome from all of their staffs. This hotel location was very close to the business center of Bangkok. It surrounds with many good restuarant. You can find a lot different kind of food there, just 5 minutes walking. – Apr 28, 2012
– Charoen T
Stayed there a couple times, their rooms are very sweet and they come in different colors. It's very near to the famous night club in Bangkok, so if you feels like you cant drive back home, this is the perfect place for you. – Feb 26, 2012
– Wikanda R.
– Sarin L.