5-Star Boutique Resort near Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, Cambodia – Navutu Dreams Resort & Spa
- 5-star resort in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Exclusive resort accomodates up to 36 holidaymakers at a time.
- Recently launched resort in Aug 2012, located a short tuk-tuk ride from town.
- Visit famous attractions like Angkor Wat, Wat Bo, Angkor Trade Centre, and Angkor National Museum.
- Fresh and salt water pool, fitness centre, spa, restaurants, and more.
- Only 15-min drive from Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Siem Reap twice daily, while Malaysia Airlines flies once daily on Wed, Fri and Sun (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Explorer Room stay with daily breakfast for 2 people.
- 20-minute foot massage for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks for 2 people.
- Tropical fruit platter upon arrival.
- 2 bottles of water replenished daily.
- Tuk-tuk rides around Siem Reap and Angkor Wat.
- Turndown service.
- One-way airport to hotel transfer for 2 people (3D2N and 4D3N option only)
- Return airport transfer for 2 people (5D4N option only).
- Stay period: Dec 24, 2012 – Oct 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 14, 2012 – Mar 14, 2013.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest of all ages subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Transportation to Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Extra bed with breakfast for all guests: USD30 per person per night.
- Stay without bedding with breakfast for child (aged 6 and below): USD5 per person per night.
- Upgrade to Grand Tour Room:
- Dec 24, 2012 – Apr 30, 2013: USD65 per room per night
- May 1, 2013 – Sep 30, 2013: USD40 per room per night
- Oct 1, 2013 – Oct 31, 2013: USD65 per room per night
- Dec 24, 2012 – Apr 30, 2013: USD25 per room per night.
- Oct 1, 2013 – Oct 31, 2013: USD25 per room per night.
- Call +855 63 688 0607 / +855 9214 1694 or email Navutu Dreams Resort & Spa at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +855 63 688 0607 / +855 9214 1694 or email Navutu Dreams Resort & Spa at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Siem Reap, Cambodia. All bookings must be made by Mar 14, 2013.
Holidays can be a hassle to arrange unless one has imaginary siblings or is part of a migratory flock of penguins. Today’s Groupon makes vacations easy with a stay for two people in an Explorer Room with daily breakfast at Navutu Dreams Resort & Spa in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM488 (RM1,216 published rack rate) (only RM122 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM688 (RM1,734 published rack rate) (only RM114.70 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM868 (RM2,291 published rack rate) (only RM108.50 per person per night)
- 40 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Furnished veranda
- Full cotton linen
- Private bathroom with his and hers showers
- Local stones bathroom
- Living area
- LCD television with satellite channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Mini bar
The brainchild of three dynamic Italians, Navatu Dreams Resort & Spa is the result of a vision shared by a city broker, an art dealer, and a historian. Filled with a maximum of 36 holidaymakers, the resort caters to small numbers in fancy five-star locales off the beaten track in Siem Reap. Fresh and untainted resorts welcome intrepid adventurers seeking alternatives from rustic dormitories or familiar sidewalks wishing to create memories and enjoy cultured visits to well-known attractions. Tired folks may recuperate in the opulent confines of designated rooms, choosing instead to lounge in pools, dine in restaurants or appreciate artistic hotel décor.
- Salt and fresh water swimming pools
- Fitness centre
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
Navutu Dreams Resort & Spa Map
Nearby places of interest
- Angkor Wat
- Angkor National Museum
- Wat Bo
- Banteay Srey Butterfly Centre
- Kampong Phluk Floating Village
- Fish Massage
- Shooting Range
- Heritage Watch
- Khmer Ceramics & Fine Arts Centre
- Angkor Trade Centre
- Maharajah Restaurant
- Le Malraux Restaurant
Angkor National Museum
Phone: +855 63 688 0607 / +855 12 950 751
Facebook: Navutu Dreams Resort & Spa
Khmer boat ride
Local delicacies - Cambodian salad
Tuk tuk picked us up from the airport. Received a warm welcome upon arrival. The staff answer all our questions patiently. Love the free driver provided during our stay. The room is spacious and the view is fantastic. Love the sea water pool as well. – Oct 9, 2012
The room is cozy and beautifully decorated but I squealed with joy when I saw the shower area. There's no door to separate it with the common vanity area (where there's a huge mirror with 2 sinks) and the shower floor was complete with built-in massage stones and 2 rain showers!! The verandah area was quaint and I spent time outside watching vids on my phone while waiting for my friends to wake up. – Oct 8, 2012
I stayed Explorer room for 2 nights with friend,we loved absolutely everything! The staff were outstanding, so warmly, attentive, friendly. I strongly recommend Navutu. It was so much better than staying at a large hotel in downtown. – Sep 10, 2012
– Remi D.