4D3N Full Board Tour with Return Flights and Hotel Stay. Includes Guided Tour through Jogjakarta
4D3N Full Board Guided Tour with Hotel Stay and Return Flights
- Weekday (Sun – Wed) package for 2 for RM999 (RM2,776 published rack rate) (only RM166.50 per person per night)
- Weekend (Thu – Sat) package for 2 for RM1,699 (RM3,576 published rack rate) (only RM283.20 per person per night)
- Customers may provide estimated month of travel without specific dates if unsure by Oct 15, 2013.
- Min. 2 people to go. Rooms are on twin-sharing basis.
- Single travellers subject to surcharge of RM1,350 per person (payable to Lohas Premium Holiday).
- Passports must have a min. validity of 6 months from expiry date on date of travel.
- Valid for Malaysian citizens and permanent residents, and foreigners with working permit or student visa only.
- Flights for selected dates may be subject to surcharge depending on date and seat availability. Airport tax and fuel surcharges not included.
- Flight schedule may vary and subject to availability on preferred travel dates.
- Lohas Premium Holiday or a local ground operator may place customers in a hotel of a similar rating in the event of full occupancy in the customer's preferred hotel.
- AirAsia return economy class tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Jogjakarta for 2 people.
- 4D3N Standard Room stay for 2 people at Saphir Hotel, Grand Quality Hotel, Jayakarta Hotel, or similar.
- Return airport transfer for 2 people to / from Jogjakarta Airport.
- Meals and admission fees as per itinerary.
- Sit-in-coach English-speaking guided tour. Mandarin speaking guide available, refer to 'Add-on' section for details.
- 1x 1-hour foot massage for 2 people.
- 4-day travel insurance.
- 2x gift mugs per voucher.
- Stay period: Mar 1, 2014 – Oct 30, 2014.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 13, 2013 – Oct 15, 2013.
- No reservations will be entertained after Oct 15, 2013.
- Rescheduling and amendments must be made at least 14 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Amendments after final booking confirmation will be levied a penalty of RM150 per person (payable to Lohas Premium Holiday).
- No refunds or cancellation allowed upon booking confirmation.
- May buy and use many. Groupons cannot be combined.
- Max. 2 adults or 2 adults with 1 child aged 10 and below per room. For groups of 3, additional beds may be available upon request. Call to enquire.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges. Printed Groupon voucher and Lohas Premium Holiday E-voucher confirmation required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge.
- Luggage allowance.
- Compulsory tipping for tour guides and driver. Refer to 'surcharge' section for details.
- Single traveller: RM1,350 per person per tour.
- Mandarin-speaking tour guide service for 9 hours (min. 8 per group): RM250 per day.
- Full package with extra bed for child aged 10 and below: RM425 per child per package.
- Full package without extra bed for child aged 10 and below: RM325 per child per package.
- Halal meal: RM25 per person per meal.
- Upgrade to private tour (min. 4 people): RM480 per day
- Car (max. 4 people)
- Van (max. 8 people)
- Airport tax and fuel surcharges at LCCT Airport: RM62 (subject to change depending on travel date).
- Fuel surcharges at Jogjakarta Airport: RM30 (subject to change depending on travel date).
- Jogjakarta Airport tax (pay at Jogjakarta Airport check-in counter): 150,000RPH per person per package.
- Compulsory tipping for tour guide and driver (payable to tour guide):
- Adults aged 12 and above: RM20 per person per day.
- Child aged 11 and below: Free.
- Apr 15, 2014 – Apr 21, 2014
- May 11, 2014 – May 17, 2014
- May 22, 2014 – Jun 1, 2014
- Jul 26, 2014 – Aug 1, 2014
- Aug 14, 2014 – Aug 20, 2014
- Oct 2, 2014 – Oct 8, 2014
- Call 03-2302 2945 / 03-2302 2954 / 019-255 4779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon.
- For any reference to this deal, kindly mention the Travel Package Code - JJKT4D3NMAR14-1.
- Fill in this online form (http://gr.pn/lohasjogjakarta) upon purchasing your Groupon.
- You will receive a reply latest by Oct 31, 2013.
- Printed confirmation e-voucher by Lohas Premium Holiday required upon pick-up at airport.
Jogjakarta, Indonesia: Cultural Epicentre with Historical Wonders
Cradling the civilisation of Java, a testament to Jogjakarta’s influence can be found when exploring the millennial-old ruins of Prambanan Temple, the largest Hindu temple in Southeast Asia dubbed a UNESCO World Heritage Site. History buffs can find a dose of culture at the Sultanate Palace and Water Castle exhibiting a vast complex holding palace collections, traditional performances, and manicured gardens. The city is also known to hold a diverse collection of batik merchandise and silverware that are bargain-worthy in Beringharjo Tradtional Market and Malioboro shopping centre.
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur – Jogjakarta (includes lunch and dinner)
- Kuala Lumpur – Yogyakarta Airport
- Prambanan Temple tour
Day 2: Jogjakarta (includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Merapi Volcano Museum
- Borobudur Temple
- Mendut Temple
- Pawon Temple
Day 3: Jogjakarta (includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Sultanate Palace
- Watercastle (Taman Sari)
- Beringharjo Tradtional Market
- Malioboro shopping center
- Kasongan village
- Parangtritis beach
Day 4: Jogjakarta – Kuala Lumpur (includes breakfast)
- Free and easy
- Transfer to Yogyakarta Airport
- Flight schedules may vary and subject to availability on preferred travel dates
Standard Room stay at
- Saphir Hotel
- Grand Quality Hotel
- The Jayakarta Yogyakarta Hotel
- Or hotel with similar rating
- Room size, bedding, and facilities vary from hotel to hotel.
Facebook: Lohas Premium Holidays
Business registration number: 961215-H
Saphir Hotel: The location was good, and as mentioned in other posts you could reach the bigger malls or Malioboro Street with a fairly short cab ride. The street in front is the main road from the airport and therefore busy. The security guards were great about watching and offering to help any guests crossing to the convenience store on the other side. – Nov 2, 2012
Saphir Hotel: We had the opportunity to stay at saphir hotel yogyakarta in the mid of september,It has to be one of the most fascinating property and tranquil locations in town. It was an amazing experience, the food is superb as well as the staff. – Sep 28, 2012
Grand Quality Hotel: The hotel is minutes away from the airport and about 20 min to the world heritage of Prambanan and the cost reasonable. Highly recommend this hotel to all families and those also on business.. such wonderful people, we had an army waving us a sweet goodbye as we took off in the shuttle bus to the airport . – Apr 21, 2012