[Up to 52% Off] Krabi: Stay for 2 at Lanta Manda Resort + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM228) / 4D3N (RM328) / 5D4N (RM428). From RM53.50 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Ideally located near Phra Ae Beach.
- Hotel facilities include swimming pool, restaurant, tuk tuk shuttle service, and more.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Air Asia flies to Krabi once daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Sep 26, 2012 – Oct 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 13, 2012 – Dec 13, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Superior Room stay with daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- 15% off on food and beverages.
- 10% off on optional tour programs.
- 3D2N option: 1 x afternoon tea or coffee at hotel restaurant for 2 people.
- 4D3N option: 1 x Thai set dinner at hotel restaurant for 2 people.
- 5D4N option: 1 x afternoon tea or coffee + 1 x Thai set dinner at hotel restaurant for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Krabi, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Stay with extra bed and breakfast for 3rd adult aged 12 and above: THB600 per person per night.
- Stay with extra bed and breakfast for child aged 7 – 11: THB500 per person per night.
- Stay with breakfast without bed for child aged 2 – 6: THB300 per person per night.
- Dec 1, 2012 – Dec 19, 2012: THB600 per room per night.
- Jan 11, 2013 – Apr 15, 2013: THB600 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +66 (0)75 684 810 / +66 (0)75 684 812 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 (0)75 684 810 / +66 (0)75 684 812 or email Lanta Manda Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Krabi, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Dec 13, 2012.
Taking a break is recommended when one begins to see bosses in dreams and colleagues in refrigerators. Today’s Groupon chills out with a stay for two in a Superior Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Lanta Manda Resort in Krabi, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM228 (RM420 published rack rate) (only RM57 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM328 (RM668 published rack rate) (only RM54.70 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM428 (RM883 published rack rate) (only RM53.50 per person per night)
- 50 sqm room
- Single or double bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom with hot and cold shower
- Television with cable channels
- International direct dial telephone
- In-room safety deposit box
Ideally situated near pristine Pra Ae Beach, the idyllic hotel warmly embraces temporary residents seeking shelter from the stress storms of city life. Apart from frolicking on sultry sands, respite refugees endowed with swim strokes may wrestle waves or climb coconut trees while wearing snorkelling gear. Through tuk tuk shuttle service, adventurous voyagers head out to soak up the trancelike pulse of Krabi while boisterously binging on exotic food and friendly greetings. While not indulging in daily excursions, pampered patrons may enjoy hotel facilities like:
- Outdoor pools
- Snack bar
- Internet stand and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Motorcycle rental
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Safety deposit box
- Tuk-tuk shuttle service
- Tour information
- Car park
Nearby places of interest
- Phra Ae Beach
- Klong Nin Beach
- Famous Khao Kanab Nam limestone hills
- Koh Pan Yi floating Muslim village
- Day trip to James Bond Island, Phang Nga Bay
- Day trip to Phi Phi Island
- Snorkelling & scuba diving
- Sea kayaking at Ao Thalen Canyon
- Wat Kaew temple
- Wat Tham Sua (Tiger temple)
- Hot spring waterfall
- Elephant trekking
- Night market
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +66 (0)75 684 810 / +66 (0)75 684 812
the hotel is also not far from a good sandy beach. 7-Eleven and other shops, bars and restaurants are located nearby. For a complete comfort you can rent a motorbike or a tuk-tuk (suitable for a family). – Feb 26, 2012
Room is spacious, breakfast is just nice. The beach is nearby, walking is possible. Otherwise, can take tut-tut or rent a motorbike nearby. – Feb 19, 2012
– Mohd J.
This is a nice place with extremely nice staff (especially Su). The bungalows are spacious and clean, very comfy queen size bed, well thought out layout. – Feb 21, 2012