2D1N / 3D2N Private Chalet Stay for 2 at Kampung Tok Senik Resort. Daily Breakfast Included
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM118 (RM180 published rack rate) (only RM59 per person)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM200 (RM360 published rack rate) (only RM50 per person per night)
- Daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Stay period: Jun 18, 2013 – Oct 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 13, 2013 – Sep 13, 2013.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No amendments allowed upon booking confirmation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- No refunds allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 4 guests per room. 3rd and 4th guests subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Langkawi, Kedah.
- Extra bed with breakfast for 3rd and 4th guest of all ages: RM45 per person per night.
RM60 per room per night on:
- Aug 8, 2013 – Aug 9, 2013
- Aug 30, 2013 – Aug 31, 2013
- Sep 16, 2013
- Oct 15, 2013
- Call 04 -955 2785 /04 -955 2464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Langkawi.
- Call 04 -955 2785 /04 -955 2464 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Old-world Refuge Near Bustling Tourist Centre
Breathe in hints of history amongst traditional carve-works and homely attap edifices within the quiet corners of Langkawi town a drive away from famous tourist spots. Welcoming tired feet and weary eyes, generous rooms take you into the embrace of kampong-style living with familial interiors fondly arranged the way mother used to, and touched by warm low-lights emanating from charming pelitas. Spurring nostalgic evocation with the feel of wooden texture under your feet, the sound of softly whirring ceiling fans above and spills of sun rays from captivating old-style windows offer restful stays within memorable and memory-enticing spaces, rejuvenating the body and spirit of urban dwellers and wayfarers alike.
Langkawi, Kedah: Ecological and Cultural Jewel
Gushed over her marvel-worthy geological landscapes, Langkawi wowed international as well as local admirers with the endorsement as a UNESCO Global Geopark Network site in 2007, promising enhanced environmental, tourism and community development. Sweep over age-old crevices and touch the clouds on board the Langkawi cable car, where a 20-minute ride takes you atop Mt. Mat Chinchang, the behemoth commanding a 360ᵒ view of the island, and was also the set for passionate Bollywood scenes of Don: The Chase Begins.
Click here to see our travel guide.
- 41.62 sqm room
- Queen bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom with hair dryer and toiletries
- Mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Safety deposit box
- Free-form outdoor swimming pool and poolside bar
- Massage service
- Laundry service
- Safety deposit box
- Public area Wi-Fi
- Airport transfer
- Bistro and conference room
Facebook: Kampung Tok Senik Resort
Kampung Tuk Senik resort is spread out over several acres of jungle/rubber plantation and most likely you will have it all to yourself. The bungalows are gorgeous, all wood with intricate carvings, and the rooms are very spacious. The large, artful swimming pool is the place to be! – Aug 31, 2012
We really enjoyed the setting and the peaceful environment of this hotel. It is set on vast lands, inland, so not close to the beach but it has a great pool. The out look from was towards the mountains with the cable car. We live in Langkawi and wanted peace, away from the hustle of main stream tourism.It is however only a 5 min drive to Kuah and min to Cenang beach.The setting is traditional style wooden houses, it has a beautiful feel, and the resort has the origional right idea.. – Mar 3, 2013
– Rachel R.
We liked the atmosphere in the forest. Little chalets with privacy. It was a brilliant place to explore the island on a bike or car. For everybody who wants to escape the busy beach look for a good price and relax. We liked the english cab they have to bring you to your chalet in the resort free of charge. –Mar 2, 2013
– Dominik H.