[Up to 39% Off] Desaru, Johor: Stay for 1 at Lotus Desaru Beach Resort + Fruit Farm Tour + Halal Buffet Breakfast and Lunch + More from RM158
- Beachside hotel surrounded by lush forest in Desaru, Johor.
- Includes guided fruit farm tour, fruit buffet, mini zoo visit, and more.
- Various sightseeing spots nearby.
- Water theme park, karaoke room, spa, and more.
- Best-selling deal on Groupon Singapore.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Min. 2 per booking. RM100 surcharge applies for single travellers.
- Stay period: Aug 21, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 11, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult requires a Groupon voucher.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For Package A and B:
- 1-bedroom Suite stay at Lotus Desaru Beach Resort with daily buffet breakfast and lunch for 1 person.
- Complimentary entry to water theme park for 1 person.
- Guided fruit farm tour with fruit buffet for 1 person.
- 10% off honey products.
- For Package B only:
- Lobster seafood lunch for 1 person.
- Ostrich farm visit for 1 person.
- Firefly-watching cruise for 1 person.
- BBQ buffet dinner for 1 person.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Desaru, Johor.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 11 and below: RM78 per person per night.
- Stay with extra bed with breakfast for child aged 11 and below:: RM148 per person per night.
- Compulsory tour guide tipping (payable upon departure): RM10 per person.
- Eve of public holidays and public holidays: RM60 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call 07-822 3886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 07-822 3886 or email Desaru Fruit Farm at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Desaru, Johor. All bookings must be made by Sep 30, 2012.
Fruits are important in one’s life, as they give vitamins to boost immune systems and durians to hurl at disappointing art pieces. Today’s Groupon expresses deep-seated emotions with a stay for one in a One-bedroom Suite at Lotus Desaru Beach Resort, inclusive of guided fruit farm tour, Halal buffet breakfast and lunch, and more from Desaru Fruit Farm in Desaru, Johor. Choose from the following options:
- Package A for 1 for RM158 (RM258 published rack rate)
- Package B for 1 for RM288 (RM399 published rack rate)
- Queen-sized bedding
- Private bathroom with shower
- Hair dryer
- Broadband access (chargeable)
- Television with 17 channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Kitchenette with microwave oven and refrigerator
- In-room safety deposit box
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
- Standing fan (upon request)
Guided fruit farm tour includes:
- Mini zoo, goat barn, and bunny house visit
- Fruit buffet
- Educational talk on bees
- Agricultural gallery visit
Encircled by lush tropical forests, the beachside hotel welcomes families into aquatic escapades as water theme parks and breaking sea waves temporarily set aside urban worries and jungles. Guided fruit farm tours send participants on enlightening visits to mini zoos, delectable fruit buffets, and agricultural galleries while those opting for more experiences trot on to lobster seafood dinners, ostrich farm visits, firefly-watching cruises, and long walks on beaches. When not relaxing weary bodies in outdoor pools, vacationers treat physiques to spas and other hotel facilities like:
- Swimming pool
- Water theme park
- Team building park
- Karaoke room
- Internet room
- Parking bay
- Meeting facilities
- Shuttle service
Nearby places of interest
- Fishing museum
- Kota Tinggi town
- Desaru Fruit Farm
- Ostrich Wonderland
- Firefly-watching on Sungei Lebam
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Desaru at WikiTravel.
Phone: 07-822 3886
Facebook: Desaru Fruit Farm
I love the room as it is very spacious and the service is good. There are many facilities in the resort. There are swimming pool, gym, basketball court, field for soccer and volleyball, last but not least, water sports at the beach are really fun. I would recommend my friends to stay at Lotus Desaru Breach Resort when they are planning for holiday trip. – Aug 3, 2012
– Junjie W.
Lotus Desaru could satisfy the thirst of every age in one family. My husband and I visited the spa; the Indian oil massage was impressive and very relaxing. While we were there for an hour, my 10 year old son had a good time with PS2 and the video games in the kids club. – Jul 23, 2012
Great resort, theme park for kids and a must try Ayurvedic Indian spa. Don't miss the seafood sg renggit, ostrich and fruit farm and if possible Kota tinggi waterfalls. – May 15, 2012