[Up to 38% Off] Langkawi: 3-Hour Sunset Yacht Cruise + BBQ Dinner for 1 (RM220) / 2 (RM400) / 4 (RM750) People. From RM187.50 per person
- 3-hour yacht cruise inclusive of buffet dinner with BBQ on the boat and salad bar.
- Open bar with free flow of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- View amazing sunsets, flying fish, eagles, and other wildlife.
- Sail around Langkawi islands.
- Cool off in saltwater Jacuzzis.
- Cruise period: May 15, 2012 – Dec 23, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 5, 2012 – Dec 16, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 2 days prior to original booking, subject to availability.
- Valid 5pm – 8pm daily (including public holidays).
- Customers are required to meet at Awana Jetty 30 minutes prior to cruise departure.
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free dinner.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Departures will be as scheduled during windy and cloudy weather.
- Crystal Yacht will reschedule the cruise in the event of a huge thunderstorm or other natural disasters.
- No refund will be given to customers unable to make the cruise due to personal reasons.
- Valid at Crystal Yacht Holidays: email@example.com.
- Enquiries: 04-955 6545 (Call 9.30am – 5.30pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 3-hour sunset yacht cruise.
- Pork-free dinner for 1, 2, or 4 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Langkawi, Kedah.
- Transportation to Awana Jetty.
ADD-ONS (payable to Crystal Yacht Holidays)
- Sparkling wine: RM49 per bottle.
- Birthday cake: RM45 – RM75 per cake.
- Additional child aged 5 – 12: RM110 per person.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of cruise
- Number of guests
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 04-955 6545 or email Crystal Yacht Holidays at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred cruise dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Langkawi. All bookings must be made by Dec 16, 2012.
The sun helps plants to grow, humans to tell time, and keeps the world safe from vampires. Today’s Groupon salutes suns with a three-hour sunset yacht cruise with BBQ dinner from Crystal Yacht Holidays, at Awana Jetty, Langkawi. Choose from the following options:
- Cruise for 1 person for RM220 instead of RM300
- Cruise for 2 people for RM400 instead of RM600 (only RM200 per person)
- Cruise for 4 people for RM750 instead of RM1.200 (only RM187.50 per person)
Sail along calm evening waters of the Andaman Sea while enjoying buffet dinners with BBQ on the boat, salad bars, and free flows of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Magnificent postcard perfect sunsets paint skies in hues of orange, red, and purple as flying fish, eagles, and various wildlife end their days. Simulating Jacuzzis, seafarers lie on nets that trail in warm waters from slow-moving yachts, while entertaining crews ensure that glasses, plates, and laughs are never lacking.
Cruise size will depend on total customers for the day. There are two yachts available for this deal; small boat fits up to 12 people and large yacht fits up to 30 people.
Check out our deal for a stay for 2 at Langkawi Seaview Hotel here.
Phone: 04-955 6545 (Call 9.30am – 5.30pm daily)
Facebook: Crystal Yacht Holidays
Special wedding arrangement (not available on regular cruises)
Crystal Yacht Holidays is ranked 12th out of 33 tours in Langkawi on TripAdvisor.
The highlight of the trip was the salt water jacuzzi where we enjoyed refreshing cold beers while relaxing in the warm water of the Andaman sea and enjoying the nice view of island passing by. -So don't forget your swimming gear. Just before returning to the harbor, the boat stopped for a while on the open waters to witness one of Langkawi's absolutely amazing sunsets. – Mar 17, 2011
We went on a Sunset Dinner Cruise and the staff on the yacht were fantastic , Generous with food and cocktails (beer + wine) the quality of the food was cooked on board and was amazing and the sea jacuzzi ...simply awesome ! – Jul 29, 2011
Ask a Question
The yacht meanders it's way through some of the southern islands of langkawi at sunset. Food and alcohol was provided in abundance and the yachts crew were fantastic, offering excellent service and plenty of laughs to boot. – Apr 26, 2011