[Up to 81% Off] Phuket: Stay for 2 at 5-Star Cape Panwa Hotel + Daily Breakfast + Half-Day Trip to Coral Island. Choose 3D2N (RM848) / 4D3N (RM1,248) / 5D4N (RM1,588). From RM198.50 per person per night
- Stay at 5-star hotel in Phuket, Thailand.
- TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice ® 2012 Winner - Relaxation & Spa Category
- Located on a private beach at Cape Panwa.
- Includes half-day trip to Coral Island.
- Visit Phang Nga Bay, Chalong Temple, Prom Thep Cape, and more.
- Swimming pool, gym, meeting room, water sports and more.
- Only 20-min drive from Phuket Town.
- Valid until Mar 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Phuket 11x daily, Malaysia Airlines flies 2x daily, and Firefly flies once daily from Penang (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 28, 2012 – Mar 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 17 2012 – Mar 21, 2013.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Stay in a Junior Suite with daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Half-day trip to Coral Island for 2 people
- Late checkout at 4 pm.
- Welcome drink voucher for 2 people (choice of beer, soft drink, or house wine).
- 30% off on all spa treatments.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Phuket, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult: THB1,500 per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast: THB2,750 per room per night.
- Stay without bed with breakfast for child (aged 12 and below): THB200 per person per day.
- Airport transfer (for up to 6 people): THB1,000 per way per van
- Nov 1, 2012 – Dec 19, 2012: THB1,200 per room per night
- Mar 1, 2013 – Mar 31, 2013: THB1,500 per room per night
- Dec 20, 2012 – Feb 28, 2013.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call (66) 07 639 1123 / (66) 07 639 1124 / (66) 07 639 1125 or email Cape Panwa Hotel at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Phuket, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Mar 21, 2013.
Much like waking up or wearing false eyelashes, travelling opens up one’s eyes. Today’s Groupon broadens horizons with a stay for two in a Junior Suite inclusive of daily breakfast at Cape Panwa Hotel in Phuket, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM848 (RM4,247 published rack rate) (only RM212 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM1,248 (RM6,317 published rack rate) (only RM208 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM1,588 (RM8,387 published rack rate (only RM198.50 per person per night)
- 53 sqm room
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Private balcony
- Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Individual temperature control
- Flat screen television with cable satellite channels
- Stereo and DVD player
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Hair dryer
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-cots (available on request)
Dive head-first into luxury stays at spa hotels, furnished with a private beach to fulfil vacation quotas of sun, sand, and seagulls. Holiday-goers partake in half-day visits to Coral Island for snorkelling, after which folks are free to visit local attractions like Phang Nga Bay and other beaches. After long excursions, tired traversers may choose to practice their breaststroke in swimming pools or rehearse relaxation mantras with a spa.
- 10 food and beverage outlets
- Outdoor pool and kids pool
- Playroom and playground
- Cape Spa
- Fitness centre
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Tour information and services
- Meeting rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry service
- Water sport facilities
Nearby places of interest
- Kalim, Karon and Patong beach
- Phang Nga Bay
- Phuket FantaSea
- Phuket Aquarium
- Promthep Cape
- Leam Panwa View Point
- Koh Tapao Yai
- Koh Tapao Noi
- Phi Phi and James Bond island
- Snorkelling and scuba diving
- Muay Thai boxing
- Fishing trips
- Street shopping
- Water sports
- Various clubs and bars
Phone: (66) 07 639 1123 / (66) 07 639 1124 / (66) 07 639 1125
Cape Panwa Hotel is featured in TripAdvisor’s Traveller’s Choice 2012 Top 25 Relaxation / Spa Hotels in Thailand, ranked 3rd out of 8 hotels in Cape Panwa, Phuket on TripAdvisor and received a rating of 8.4 out of 10 based on 242 reviews on Agoda.
The staff were fantastic, always friendly always willing to help and generally just so accommodating. They become your friends for the holiday. – Aug 9, 2012
– Queen E
The hotel is by far an oasis away from the hustle and bustle of nearby Phuket town. Nice and quiet through out our stay, food was great whether from the brekfast through to room service. Staff were great and always attentive. Facililtes in the hotel are second to non and the guys on the front desk happy to help out. – Jul 23, 2012
– Peter D
The Hotel is in a quiet location with amazing views and service. The hotel was exceptionaly clean., the food delicious and the private beach amazing..as good as those as Western Australia.We had an amazing, relaxing stay....I would love to go back!!! – Jul 21, 2012
– Daniel J.