5D4N Guided Tour of Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Zhuhai in Guangdong Province, China for RM98 – Stay at Various Local 4-Star and 5-Star Hotels
- 5D4N guided tour of popular and scenic attractions in Guangzhou, Zhuhai, and Shenzhen.
- Includes 3-night stay at local 4-star hotel and 1-night stay at local 5-star hotel.
- Meals as per itinerary including oyster seafood meals, Xi Guan Cantonese meals, roasted geese, and more.
- Guided tour of ZhuHai Fisher Girl, Shi Jing Shan Park, Gongbei Underground Shopping Mall, Flower City Square, and more.
- Valid until Dec 31, 2013.
- Valid for Mandarin-speaking customers only. Tours are conducted in Mandarin.
- Compulsory tour of Shinjing Shan Cable Car, Carnival Show, and Zongshan former residence for RM280 per person (payable to CS travel).
- Min. 2 people per booking. Single travellers subject to surcharge of RM288 per person.
- Min. 10 people to depart. Confirm tour dates with CS Travel before purchasing flight tickets.
- Travel dates can only be confirmed 1 month before departure date for groups that do not have 10 people and above. Call to enquire for available travel dates.
- Valid for Malaysia and Singaporean passport holders only. Travellers with other citizenships subject to RM500 surcharge per person.
- Deviations from tour not allowed or additional fees will be applied.
- 5D4N guided tour with stay (3D2N stay at local 4-star hotel, 2D1N stay at local 5-star hotel) for 1 person.
- Meals as per itinerary for 1 person.
- Return airport transfer for 1 person.
- Local guide with coach transfer.
- Stay period: Feb 15, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 31, 2013 – Mar 30, 2013.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No amendments or cancellations allowed upon booking confirmation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Groupons may not be combined.
- Max. 3 adults per room.
- Children aged 11 and below must purchase additional Groupon but may share bedding.
- In the event of full occupancy, CS Travel reserves the right to change accommodation to another hotel of similar class.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Travel insurance.
- Entry visa to China.
- Transportation to Guangzhou, China.
- Tour guide and driver’s tip (payable to tour guide): RM15 per person per day.
- Single traveller: RM288 per person.
- Feb 8, 2013 – Feb 24, 2013
- Apr 28, 2013 – Apr 30, 2013
- May 1, 2013 – May 3, 2013
- Sep 28, 2013 – Sep 30, 2013
- Oct 1, 2013 – Oct 10, 2013
- Dec 23, 2013 – Dec 27, 2013
- Email email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Guangzhou, China.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of tour
- Passport number and expiry date
- Date of birth
- Flight itinerary
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- You will receive a confirmation email within 5 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays).
- 5D4N tour of Guangzhou, Zhuhai, and Shenzhen for 1 person for RM98 instead of RM998 (only RM24.50 per person per night)
Once a thriving epicentre of trade and culture, Guangzhou’s technicolour evening skyline is a far hue from the grey indicts of revolutions and reforms that have taken place over different dynasties. The tour will take you to some of Guangdong province’s famous and iconic sites like the statue of Zhuhai Fisher Girl that guards the scenic vista of Xianglu bay in ancient history and mythology. Walk along the cobbled stretch built by Zhuhai’s picturesque coastline, before immersing yourself into the beautifully hedonistic rituals of the coastal city. The trip rounds up with a stop at Shenzhen, a UNESCO Creative City where you are to gaze agape at the striking architecture of towering steel skyscrapers in the midst of a hurried mill in this den of consumerist wonders.
- Kuala Lumpur – Guangzhou
- Hotel check-in
- Guangzhou – Zhuhai
- Zhuhai Fisher Girl at Xianglu bay
- Shi Jing Shan Park
- Zhuhai – Zhongshan – Shenzhen
- Sun Yat-Sen Former Residence Memorial Hall
- East Gate Pedestrian Street
- Shenzhen – Guangzhou
- Shangxiajiu Commercial Street
- Guangzhou – Kuala Lumpur
- Flower City Square
Phone: +65 6534 1188 (call Mon – Fri: 10am – 7pm / Sat: 10am – 6pm / Sun and public holidays: 12pm – 6pm)
Facebook: CS Travel
Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall
Shishi Sacred Heart Cathedral
Zhuhai Fisher Girl at Xianglu bay
Sunon Hotel: true enough, it is a newly renovated hotel and it is clean and comfortable hotel. Most importantly, it is an extremely convenience hotel as it is located just right on top of Laojie MRT. There are many shops which sells cheap and good stuffs like shoes, shirts, blouses etc. There are also many eateries there. There are also many restaurants and we had dinners for the past 3 nights. From this station, we go to Window of the World and Hua Chiang Pei with ease. The staff at this hotel are also very helpful. – Jan 5, 2013
Euro Asia Hotel: went there with my mom.. friendly staffs. have a convenience stores at the lobby. nice and clean room, also the toilet. have safety box inside the closet. they can call the taxi to fetch you.taxi is not expensive.. nice foods. – Nov 26, 2012
Agile Hotel: The place was spotlessly clean, the room spacious, and the bathroom very nice. The surrounding area was good for meals, there was a 7/11 and supermarket next door, so everything was convenient. The staff was very friendly, albeit not always proficient in English. That did not cause any problems, however. – Dec 22, 2010