Entry to Bukit Gambang Resort City Water Theme Park with Stay by Sprawling Hills in Kuantan, Pahang – Arabian Bay Resort
- Spacious integrated resort city surrounded by verdant hillscapes.
- Rooms lit by wide French windows with separate sitting area and furnished with sleek wood furniture.
- Outdoor freeform swimming pool with private cabanas and a fine-sand pit feature.
- Includes entrance tickets to Bukit Gambang Water Park which has been awarded the Best Water Park in Malaysia by the Malaysian Association of Amusement Themepark and Family Attractions MAATFA.
- Valid until Jun 30, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Studio Deluxe Room stay for 2 people OR Family Deluxe Room stay for 4 people.
- Daily breakfast for 2 or 4 people.
- Entrance tickets to water theme park.
- Stay period: Jan 26, 2013 – Jun 30, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 14, 2013 – Jun 16, 2013.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Studio Deluxe Room: max. 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room.
- Family Deluxe Room: max. 4 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Transportation to Pahang.
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages: RM50 per person per night.
- Adult: RM28 per person
- Child (aged 4 – 12): RM14 per person.
- Child aged 3 and below: Free of charge.
- Fridays, Saturdays, school holidays, and public holidays: RM50 per room per night.
- Feb 10, 2013 – Feb 11, 2013.
- Call 09-548 8000 / 03-8941 9898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Pahang.
- Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- 2D1N stay for 2 people for RM188 (RM706 published rack rate) (only RM94 per person)
- 2D1N stay for 4 people for RM288 (RM1,012 published rack rate) (only RM72 per person)
Sprawling grounds are shrouded by rolling green hills in the integrated resort city that houses three different resort accommodations on top of Malaysia's best water theme park furnished with loopy slides and water guns. Large French windows and an outdoor balcony lights the room with tropical rays, as the rooms are furnished with a separate lounge and wooden furniture that are polished to high shines. The large free form swimming pool provides immediate respite from searing heat, as private cabanas line the sand-pit filled with fine specks, lending an exotic beach atmosphere to nearby getaway locales.
Kuantan, the capital of Pahang, is a major change for city slickers used to the bustling of people and cars in the urban scape of skyscrapers. Its famous hilly landscape frames the skyline, where popular highland getaways like Cameron Highlands, Genting Highlands, and Fraser’s Hill bestow chilly alternatives to searing low-land heats. Lining the coasts are ribbons of pristine white-washed beaches with baby blue waters at Teluk Chempedak and Cherating Beach where an on-going turtle conservation sanctuary provides a karmic alternative to sun-drenched activities.
- Studio Deluxe
- 38 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Family deluxe
- 68 sqm
- Double or twin bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom with shower and hair dryer
- Television, refrigerator, in-room safety deposit box, and coffee and tea making facilities
- Complimentary bottled water and Wi-Fi
- Restaurant and bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Laundry service
- Business centre
- Poolside bar
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Jacuzzi, sauna, and steam room
- Wi-Fi available
Phone: 09-548 8000 / 03-8941 9898
Facebook: Bukit Gambang Resort City, Kuantan (BGRC)
Water theme park
There are alot of activities can be done here like teambuilding, flying fox, paintball, bbq dinner, karoeke, fun fair, snooker, in door games, large swimming pool, waterpark and variety of buffet dine provided. During school holiday they also present live fire dancer and magic show. My kids and family love this place very much and i recommend this hotel for those who like to be away of town but still enjoy all those activies. – Jan 2, 2013.
Very spacious and big room. Wide variety of food for breakfast. Counter staff are very friendly and helpful. Convenient to get to water park as there is a tram service available. Facilities & games in the hotel are ample & to top it all there was a funfair going on when we were there. Thank you for the pleasant stay. – Dec 19, 2012
Pleasent and comfortable stay.Met by friendly staffs on arrival.The receptionists were very helpful and efficient and full of knowledge about the resort and surrounding areas.The room was very well maintained ideally located especially for the view and relaxation.The restaurant served authentic Malaysian food and with a lot of choices.Overall my stay in this hotel was amemorable one. – Nov 26, 2012