[Up to 47% Off] Perhentian Island: Stay for 2 at Bubu Long Beach Resort. Choose 2D1N (RM299) / 3D2N (RM550) / 4D3N (RM788). From RM131.30 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Beachfront resort on Pulau Perhentian Kecil, Terengganu.
- Located on Pasir Panjang with nearby restaurants and nightlife.
- Activities available include diving, snorkelling, jungle trekking, island hopping, and more.
- Spa, free Wi-Fi, restaurants, and other facilities within the resort.
- Firefly flies to Kota Bharu 7x daily, Air Asia flies 8x daily and MAS flies 4x daily.
- Stay period: Sep 1, 2012 – Oct 20, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 15, 2012 – Jul 15, 2012.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments and transfers not allowed once bookings have been confirmed.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults and 1 child aged 3 and below per room.
- Guests subject to compulsory return boat transfer: RM70 per person.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Stay in Deluxe Room for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Daily breakfast.
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Perhentian Island, Terengganu.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Breakfast for guests aged 4 and above: RM40++ per person per meal.
- Breakfast for guests aged 3 and below: Free.
- Stays on Friday / Saturday: RM100 per room per night.
- Stays during school holidays, eve of public holidays, and public holidays: RM100 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call 03-2142 6688 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 03-2142 6688 or email Bubu Long Beach Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Perhentian Island, Terengganu. All bookings must be made by Jul 15, 2012.
Places that never sleep include cities, clubs, and college dorm rooms. Today’s Groupon takes it easy with a stay for two in a Deluxe Room at Bubu Long Beach Resort in Perhentian Island, Terengganu. Choose from the following options:
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM299 (RM498.80 published rack rate)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM550 (RM997.60 published rack rate) (only RM137.50 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM788 (RM1496.40 published rack rate) (only RM131.30 per person per night)
- 253 sqft room and balcony
- Queen-sized bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom with hot shower
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Safety box
Beachfront resorts welcome bodacious bodies and valiant efforts alike, offering quiet stays in deluxe rooms on Pulau Perhentian Kecil. Located on Pasir Panjang, white sands serve as launching pads for diving and snorkelling excursions with onsite water sports schools, while water-phobic comrades enjoy sunsets from wide beaches. Workaholics secretly click away to free Wi-Fi, as serious vacationers return for meals, bed bouncing, melting massages, or other hotel facilities like:
- Bar and restaurant
- Massage services on the beach
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tour information
- Recreation centre
- Water sports: diving and snorkelling
Massage services on the beach
Nearby places of interest
- Jungle trekking
- Turtle conservation volunteering
- Island hopping
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: 03-2142 6688
The service was excellent and the location was absolutely idyllic. The location is at the end of long beach, only a couple of mins away from the busier part of the beach where the majority of the accommodation is. This was perfect for us as we did want to get involved in the nightlife (great fun!) but wanted the option of getting away from the noise as well. – Apr 21, 2012
The sight of the hotel being so close to the sea was indeed breathtaking. Nice, clean room that comes with a great view of the clear, blue sea and white sandy beach. Nice amenities provided with sun bathing chairs and also spa chalets. Lots of tourists and nice friendly locals. Lots of fun activities to do such as snorkeling, diving, swimming and island hopping. – Apr 14, 2012.
– Nurvia O.
The rooms are clean and well kept, the bed is comfortable and pillows are like heaven, the food in the restaurant is tasty. The hotel staff are really friendly and welcoming, it makes you feel so at home. – Feb 19, 2012