[Up to 57% Off] Bangkok: Half-day Damneon Saduak Floating Market Tour. For 1 (RM70) / 2 (RM130) / 4 (RM240) People. From RM60 per person
- Half-day tour to Damneon Saduak floating market, Mae Klong Railway Market (as featured on Discovery Channel) plus Samphan Crocodile & Elephant Farm.
- Enjoy local cuisine, spices, fruits, vegetables, souvenirs and more.
- Includes return transfer from addresses within Bangkok city.
- Flights to Bangkok: AirAsia flies 8 times daily and Malaysia Airlines flies 5 times daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Redemption period: May 5, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 24, 2012 – Jun 15, 2012.
- Min. 7 dayS prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date. Amendments subject to availability.
- Valid 7am – noon (12pm) daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Min. 2 people per group.
- Not recommended for heavily pregnant women.
- Return transfer from Bangkok city addresses only. Transportation from addresses beyond Bangkok city subject to additional charges.
- Tour may be postponed or rescheduled in the event of bad weather.
- Valid at Bangkok 2 Tour: +66 9766 5713 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Return transfer from Bangkok city addresses.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Return airport transfer.
- Transportation to Bangkok, Thailand.
BLACK OUT PERIOD
- Jun 8, 2012 – Jun 10, 2012.
- Jun 14, 2012 – Jun 25, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Email email@example.com with your:
- Preferred booking dates
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bangkok, Thailand. Bookings must be made by Jun 15, 2012.
Popular getaways include beaches, ski resorts, and mental spaces. Today’s Groupon takes the stream less taken with a half-day tour of Damneon Saduak Floating Market from Bangkok 2 Tour. Choose from:
- Tour for 1 person for RM70 instead of RM139
- Tour for 2 people for RM130 instead of RM278 (RM65 per person only)
- Tour for 4 people for RM240 instead of RM556 (RM60 per person only)
Insomniacs and slumbering brethren are relieved of sleeping obligations, as guests are picked up from hotel residences before departing for Mae Klong Railway Market. At the market, vendors close and re-open makeshift stalls in the matter of minutes to accommodate passing trains and obsessive compulsive tendencies. Further shopping needs are satiated with visits to Damneon Saduak floating market to peruse wares that include local cuisine, spices, fruits, vegetables, souvenirs and more. Check in with long lost reptilian and mammalian kin before being delivered back to doorsteps in time for afternoon siestas or fiestas.
Nearby places of interest
- Benjakiti Park
- Central World Shopping Centre
- Grand Palace – Temple of Emerald Buddha
- Thailand Stock Exchange
- Sukhumvit road shopping and entertainment
- Damnernsaduak Floating Market
- Wat Arun - Temple of the Dawn
- Wat Pho – Temple of the Reclining Buddha
- Chatuchak weekend market
- Khao San road
Damneon Saduak floating market
Grand Palace – Temple of Emerald Buddha
Wat Arun - Temple of the Dawn
Wat Pho – Temple of the Reclining Buddha
we went to this floating market and really enjoyed it. our family of 4 went in a long tailed boat that had a woman paddling it for us. she gave us straw hats to wear. our ride lasted just over an hour, which was more than enough time. if course it is touristy, but i believe all the floating markets are at this point, but i felt it had an authentic feel to it as a first time visitor to Thailand. i bought some spices, some fruit and some souvenirs. – Sep 12, 2011
I'd recommend you go. We visite it last week - took a long tail boat into the market and shopped. It was fun,good food (try the mango sticky rice) and interesting. We were there a total of about 1.5 hours. The ride along on the boat was worthwhile. Shopping was fun. – Sep 12, 2012
Ask a Question
The place was buzzing with people and was a unique experience that we enjoyed a lot. It was also interesting seeing the locals homes along the river. I tried different local foods including coconut puddings. – Apr 13, 2012.