[Up to 57% Off] Bangkok: Stay for 2 at Admiral Premier + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM538) / 4D3N (RM758) / 5D4N (RM988). From RM123.50 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Located in the heart of Bangkok’s commercial and entertainment district.
- Close proximity to BTS sky train station and underground MRT station.
- Rooftop swimming pool, fitness centre, studio with fully-equipped kitchenette, and more.
- Includes 30-minute massage for 2 people and 24-hour tuk-tuk shuttle service on request.
- Valid until Jan 3, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Bangkok 8 times daily, while MAS flies 6 times daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Oct 1, 2012 – Jan 3, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 18, 2012 – Oct 2, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Premier Studio stay with daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- 30-minute massage for 2 people.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Welcome drinks and in-room fruit platter upon arrival.
- Early check-in at 10 am and late check-out at 3pm.
- 35% off at Madame Tussauds Bangkok for 2 people + 35% off at Siam Ocean World + 30% discount voucher at Robinson Department Store (4D3N + 5D4N package only).
- Optional half-day city tour for 2 people (1-day prior booking required, not including admission fees. Each guest entitled to one tour only, and cannot be converted to cash) (5D4N package only).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Bangkok, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for 3rd guest: THB800 per person per night.
- Stay without bed with breakfast for child (5 – 12 years old): THB150 per person per night.
- Stay and breakfast for child (aged 4 and below): Free.
- Stay extension + breakfast: THB1,900 per room per night.
- Dec 1, 2012 – Dec 20, 2012: THB200 per room per night.
- Dec 21, 2012 – Jan 3, 2013: THB500 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 (0) 2 642 5497 or email Admiral Premier at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bangkok, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Oct 2, 2012.
Travelling expands the mind, builds beautiful memories, and gives one a solid excuse to wear space suits. Today’s Groupon travels in style with a stay for two in a Premier Studio, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Admiral Premier in Bangkok, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM538 (RM1,242 published rack rate) (only RM134.50 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM758 (RM1,724 published rack rate) (only RM126.30 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM988 (RM2,205 published rack rate) (only RM123.50 per person per night)
- 38 sqm room
- King-sized bed
- En-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD player
- 32" LCD television with cable and satellite TV channels
- Kitchenette with microwave
- Electric cooking hob with exhaust hood
- Cooking utensils, cutlery, and glassware
- Cupboard with huge storage space
- Desk and dining table
- Personal electronic safe
- Electronic room key card
Rising from the heart of Bangkok’s commercial and entertainment district, the hotel opens its doors to temporary residents seeking to dive into the exhilarating embrace of the enigmatic city. Relaxation seekers soak up the stunning skyline while swimming in the rooftop pool and explore delightful urban mazes through the tuk-tuk shuttle service. While not visiting famous attractions, patrons may push the boundaries of culinary creativity by boiling eggs in the fully-equipped kitchenette or enjoy hotel facilities like:
- Cinnamon Restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet station
- Rooftop outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Complimentary 24-hour tuk-tuk shuttle service
- Daily housekeeping
- 24-hour reception and concierge
- 24-hour maintenance and security
- CCTV security system on all floors
- Underground car park
- Baby-sitting service
Nearby places of interest
- Central World Plaza
- Queen Sirikit National Conventions Center
- Victory Monument
- Chatuchak market
- Siam Paragon
- Khao San road
- Grand Palace, Wat Pho
- Emerald Buddha
- Lumpinee Boxing Stadium
- Clubs and bars
Phone: +66 (0) 2 642 5497
Location is great with the sky train nearby. Just a 5 minute walk takes you to good restaurants, laundry services and bars. The staff are very helpful and go out of their way to assist. The pool is stunning at the top of the hotel giving an infinity feel and swimming at night watching the skyscrapers lit up around you is stunning. – Sep 11, 2012.
The location is convenient for dining, nightlife, shopping and sightseeing. Check out the local steak house (one block over) for a great meal. The hotels restaraunt was also very good. The room was very clean and comfortable with very good linens, pillows and matresses. – Sep 8, 2012
The Staff is helpful and friendly. Their attitude is one of service excellence. The Premier Studio room was large, comfortable, quiet, and spotlessly clean. Breakfast is good and plentiful. The roof-top swimming pool is nice, water is crystal clear, and has a good view. – Aug 9, 2012
– Miles o