- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM249 (RM750 published rack rate)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM479 (RM1,500 published rack rate)
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM269 (RM1,050 published rack rate)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM519 (RM2,100 published rack rate)
All options include (for 2 people):
- Daily buffet breakfasts
- Welcome drinks
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and LAN internet access
- 20% discount on dim sum and a la carte menu at Taipan Fins Chinese Restaurant, Level 2.
- 20% discount on a la carte menu at Coffee House, Level 1.
- Stay period: May 24, 2013 – Aug 29, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between May 21, 2013 – Aug 26, 2013.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 2 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- No cancellations or refunds allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Check in time: 3pm / Check out time: 12pm.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Penang.
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages: RM60 per bed per night.
- One-way limousine airport transfer (max. 3 people per car): RM74 per car per way.
- Breakfast for adult aged 13 and above: RM25 per person per day.
- Breakfast for child aged 4 – 12: RM13 per person per day.
- Stay with existing bedding with breakfast for child aged 3 and below: Free.
- For stay extensions with breakfast, enquire with The Northam All Suite, Penang for charges.
- May 24, 2013 – Jun 8, 2013: RM60 per room per night.
- Aug 3, 2013 – Aug 17, 2013: RM60 per room per night.
- Call 04-370 1111 or email email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Penang.
- Call 04-370 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Aug 26, 2013 with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Spacious Family Suite with Generous En Suite Bathrooms
Abandon claustrophobic city chambers for roomy roamings around hotel suites offering views of Penang suburbs and seas at the heart of the district’s commercial and leisure area. Gathering tired bodies weary from drives across peninsulas or airport tarmacs, supple bedding touched by ambient lights and complementary wooden furnishing offer rest and respite before you take to generous bathrooms featuring commodious bathtubs and synchronised wash basins. As you traipse across cooled confines of family-friendly rooms towards outdoor lounging facilities, indulge in breath-taking views and refreshing dips within infinity pools perched on the ninth floor of the metal skyscraper, overlooking English mansions, the courtyard, and an endless plateau of aquamarine seas. Refreshed from flirtatious endeavours with crystalline waters, you may traverse over to the beautifully preserved enclave of Georgetown or roll on over to the air-conditioned haven of Gurney Plaza in the town that etches images of arched Chinese roofs and scattered pine cones on its rough-sanded shores.
Georgetown, Penang: A Walk Down Memory Lane
As you indulge in beachfront spreads reminiscent of hometown hawker meals, take stock of a variety of local restaurants within popular Gurney Plaza 15 minutes’ walk away, or enquire on possible ventures to night market stalls only a taxi-ride away. Seize the day as soon as the sun rises at the Penang War Museum, where stories of battles long-past come to life upon refurbished fortress walls, abandoned canons and black-and-white portraiture of fallen heroes. Then, uplift sombre mood by partaking in architectural history within the interiors of Penang’s Blue Mansion, the reclamation of the home of East Asia’s Last Mandarin, Cheong Fatt Tze.
- 57 sqm room (Junior Suite) / 76 sqm room (Deluxe Suite)
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Panaromic sea or city view
- Private bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub, hair dryer, and toiletries, with guest powder room
- Television with satellite and cable channels and in-house movies
- Mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary bottle water
- Complimentary high speed LAN access and Wi-Fi
- Daily newspaper
- 2-line speaker phones
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safety deposit box
- Separate dining area (Deluxe Suite only)
- Outdoor infinity swimming pool
- Jacuzzi and spa
- Massage service
- Fitness centre
- Laundry service
- Airport transfer service
- Safety deposit box
- High speed public internet access
- Complimentary parking lots
Facebook: The Northam All Suite, Penang
the suite was very spacious and clean. we like how it was decorated. simple yet with elegance. the location is perfect for me. located between georgetown and tanjung bungah. we got sea view room and it was nice to see the sea just as soon as we wake up. – May 6, 2013
The entire staff at this hotel were very friendly and welcoming. Surprisingly very quite place in a city where the traffic is havoc. After a tiring day from the sight seeing trips a welcoming place to rest and relax. Good selection for breakfast and friendly staff with good service. – Mar 31, 2013
It was a good stay with easy parking, nice room and a good view. We had both City and Ocean view. Quiet and strategically located near Gurney Drive with 3 or 4 malls within walking distance. Would definitely return. - May 1, 2013
– Tengku A.
* Pictures sourced from Visit Penang website.