[Up to 66% Off] Chinese Set Meal at Tian Sian Hui Wei Steamboat for 1 (RM15) / 2 (RM20) / 4 (RM30) People. From RM7.50 per person
- Chinese set meal with choice of pork fillet, boneless chicken drumstick or pork shoulder.
- Choice of 7 main dishes of fish fillet, mushroom pork, mushroom beef, and more.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Air-conditioned dining space.
- Redemption period: Aug 18, 2012 – Nov 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 7, 2012 – Nov 17, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Sun – Thu: 10am – 10pm / Fri – Sat: 10am – 4pm (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Tian Sian Hui Wei: 082-455 111 / 082-453 888 (Call Sun – Thu: 10am – 10pm / Fri – Sat: 10am – 4pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Much like showing off pictures of progenies to strangers in public transports, eating is a daily necessity. Today’s Groupon caters to human whims with an Asian set meal from Tian Sian Hui Wei Steamboat in Kuching. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM15 instead of RM21.90
- Meal for 2 people for RM20 instead of RM43.80 (only RM10 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM30 instead of RM87.60 (only RM7.50 per person)
Each person gets
Explore oriental origins with Chinese set meals that draw on subtle delights with a meat dish of pork fillet, boneless chicken drumstick, or pork shoulder to satisfy carnivores. Proteins are accompanied by carb-filled sets in familiar forms like fish fillet, mushroom pork, beef soup and more with noodles or rice. Small eaters and scrooges are free to share meals with favourite partners in air-conditioned spaces that provide shelter from kitchen heat.
Phone: 082-455 111 / 082-453 888 (Call Sun – Thu: 10am – 10pm / Fri – Sat: 10am – 4pm, not including public holidays)
Tian Sian Hui Wei SteamboatNo. 95 & 97, Ground floor, Jalan Tun Jugah
Kuching, Sarawak 93350