[Up to 63% Off] Signature Toast + Japanese Savoury Snack + 1 Drink at The Tarot Café for 2 (RM9) / 4 (RM14) People. From RM3.50 per person. Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- Tarot signature toast: choose from 4 varieties of curry potato toast, blueberry ice cream toast, cranberry ice cream toast and mulberry ice cream toast.
- Choose surimi and tako balls or shishamo sides.
- Includes Godzilla drink: large iced milo topped with milo powder.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 26, 2012 – Aug 26, 2012.
- Valid 10am – 8pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at The Tarot Café (Call 10am – 8pm daily):
- Jalan Simpang Tiga: 016-860 0609 / 016-853 7620
- Jalan Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce: 016-860 0609 / 016- 853 7620
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like wishes, hunger often leaves one searching, hopeful and continuously calling out to deities. Today’s Groupon brings enlightenment with a signature toast with Japanese savoury snack and drinks at The Tarot Café, valid at 2 outlets in Kuching. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM9 instead of RM19.10 (only RM4.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM14 instead of RM38.20 (only RM3.50 per person)
Meal for 2 people includes:
Contain snacking cravings with Tarot signature toast donned in coats. Sneak sizeable snacks with a choice of surimi and tako balls or melt tongues in savoury shishamo offerings from the land of the rising sun. Douse doughy consumptions with humongous portions of milo potions in hats of milo powder to defy traditional and practical concoctions as patrons continue soaking in magical interiors and Wi-Fi rays.
The Tarot Café does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
- The Tarot Café, Jalan Simpang Tiga
Ground Floor, Lot 10787, SL 7, Jalan Simpang Tiga, 93300 Kuching, Sarawak.
Phone: 016-860 0609 / 016-853 7620 (Call 10am – 8pm daily)
- The Tarot Café, Jalan Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce
Ground Floor, SL2763, LT1112-1113, Jalan Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce, 93150 Kuching, Sarawak
Phone: 016- 860 0609 / 016-853 7620 (Call 10am – 8pm daily)