[Up to 59% Off] Specialty Pisang Goreng + Toasted Bread OR Otak-otak Popiah + Specialty Drinks at Restoran Tumis for 2 (RM9) / 4 (RM15) People. From RM3.75 per person. Halal
- Specialty pisang goreng topped with choices of cheese, chocolate, gula apong, or ice-cream.
- Includes kaya or peanut butter toasted bread or otak-otak popiah, and specialty drinks.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 22, 2012 – Aug 22, 2012.
- No bookings required. First-come, first-serve basis.
- Valid 11am – 12am daily (including public holidays).
- Closed on Thursdays.
- May buy and use many.
- Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Food selection subject to availability.
- Valid at Restoran Tumis: 082-428 100 (Call 11am – 12am daily, not including Thursdays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Snacks and desserts are guilty pleasures, much like singing in bathrooms and gleefully pleading guilty. Today’s Groupon treats selves with specialty pisang goreng, toasted bread or otak-otak popiah, and specialty drinks at Restoran Tumis in Kuching. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM9 instead of RM18.40 (only RM4.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM15 instead of RM36.80 (only RM3.75 per person)
Meal for 4 people includes:
Sneak into temporary paradises as local pisang goreng topped with cheese, chocolate, gula apong, ice-cream or slices of heaven enter mouths and empty bellies. Toasted bread with kaya or peanut butter smears fills tummies while spring rolls with tender otak-otak appeal to popiah lovers and hunger. When throats begin to thirst, send specialty drinks down tubes with concrete reminders of Snickers, Oreo, or missed dining opportunities.
Phone: 082-428 100 (Call 11am – 12am daily, not including Thursdays)
Pisang goreng with cheese toppings
Pisang goreng with gula apong toppings
Pisang goreng with chocolate toppings
Pisang goreng with ice cream toppings
Oreo ohh la la (left) and Snickers surprise (right)
They've got the yummiest pisang cheese (fried banana fritters sprinkled with cheese and sweetened milk) and tastiest fried kuetiaw that I've ever tasted (and if you've seen my Facebook posts, I've tasted A LOT of food). – Feb 7, 2012