4-Star Hilltop Retreat with Private Beach Nestled among Lush Foliage in Kuching, Sarawak – Damai Beach Resort
- Beachfront resort flanked by a backdrop of jungle-clad Mount Santubong.
- Outdoor swimming pool with poolside bar, and private balconies with seaviews.
- Walking distance to Damai Central and beach, with close proximity to local shopping, eating, and sightseeing hotspots.
- Valid until May 30, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Kuching 12 times daily while Malaysia Airlines flies 7 times daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Valid for stays from Sun – Thu only.
- Package A:
- Full Day Standard Hillview or Balcony Room day-use from 10am – 6pm.
- Access to all room amenities and hotel facilities.
- Package B:
- 2D1N Standard Hillview or Standard Balcony Room stay with Halal buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- - Complimentary upgrade from Standard Room to Superior Poolside Room (subject to availability).
- Package C:
- 2D1N Superior Poolside Room stay with Halal buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Stay period: Feb 5, 2013 – May 30, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 22, 2013 – May 25, 2013.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 3 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay (not valid for Package A).
- Limit 5 Groupons per booking.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- Enquiries: 082-846 200 / 082-846 300 / 019-886 4088 – Hotline.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Kuching, Sarawak.
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 13 and above: RM65 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 – 12: RM23 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 and below: Free (max. 2 children).
- Mar 23, 2013 – Mar 31, 2013: RM55 per room per night.
- May 24, 2013 – May 30, 2013: RM55 per room per night.
- Fridays, Saturdays, eve of public holidays, and public holidays.
- Feb 9, 2013 – Feb 13, 2013.
- For Package A, not valid on:
- Mar 23, 2013 – Mar 31, 2013.
- May 24, 2013 – May 30, 2013.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Kuching, Sarawak.
- Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- Full day day-use for 2 for RM98 (RM119 published rack rate) (only RM49 per person)
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM168 (RM440.80 published rack rate) (only RM84 per person)
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM188 (RM522 published rack rate) (only RM94 per person)
Be it a stay in a Standard Balcony room overlooking well-manicured gardens or a Superior Poolside room a stone's throw away from the pool and beach, the resort offers a retreat of comfort to guests, be they couples or families with luxurious layouts that deck rooms from 35 square metres onwards. Cradled by the arms of Teluk Bandung beach, ethnically Sarawakian architecture asserts itself through hat-like rooftops and wooden panels within the rooms.
Known as the ‘Land of The Hornbills’, Sarawak nestles upon Borneo soil, naturally creating nature’s private garden that’s flushed with vibrant and exotic wildlife. Trek across the terrains to explore Mount Santubong, where legends lurk behind every boulder, or the Tomb of Sultan Tengah, Batu Buaya, and more. Quick strolls take you into Damai Central, which offers a plethora of shopping havens and eateries found amidst street performances and energetic crowds.
- Standard Hillview or Standard Balcony Room: 35 sqm room
- Superior Poolside Room: 43 sqm room
- 2 queen-sized or 1 king-sized bedding
- Private balcony (for Standard Hill-view Wing & Standard Balcony rooms only)
- Private bathroom with hair dryer and toiletries
- Television with satellite channels
- Working desk
- Refrigerator and, tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary bottled water
Superior Pool-side room
Standard Balcony room
- Restaurant and bar
- Outdoor pool with poolside bar
- Private beach
- Massage and spa service
- Tennis courts
- Public Wi-Fi (in Lobby area only, subject to surcharges)
- Business centre
- Bicycle rental
- Laundry service
- Safety deposit box (located at the Front Desk)
Very Good Stay. Room is large and very comfortable. Walking distance to Damai Central which has a fine seafood restaurant and a convenient store. Nice green surrounding. Very good breakfast at the time of our stay. – Dec 25, 2012
– Flora L
What more could anyone want!The ambience of the entire area was just about perfect and the hospitality, friendliness and respect of the Sarawakan staff added just a little bit more icing on the cake. Cleanliness and safety of guests were important to all the staff.Views from the hilltop rooms magnificient.Breakfast inclusive in the tariff, not to mention 6 eating sites. – Nov 8, 2012
– Ian B
Jungle trek, Mt. Santubong (climbing) and the Sarawak Cultural Village are within walking distance. There are also daily in-house activities organised by the hotel. – Aug 9, 2012