[30% Off] Construction Business MBA from International Islamic University of Malaysia for RM17,500 instead of RM25,050. Pay RM2,000 up front and remainder upon admission. 18-month part-time MBA programme. Limited Groupons
- Part-time MBA in Construction Business from International Islamic University of Malaysia conducted on weekends.
- Consists of 12 modules and 1 project paper, completed in a 18-month programme.
- Suitable for working adults seeking to enhance education and career prospects.
- Receive certificate and CCD points upon completion of each module by CIDB.
- Students pay RM2,000 up front to Groupon. Students who pass the application process must pay the remaining RM15,500 to Centre for Built Environment.
- Students are advised to make bookings for counselling appointments between May 18 – Jun 6, 2012.
- Enrolment date: Jun 9, 2012.
- Does not include supplementary fees for textbooks and course materials, to be purchased separately (not compulsory).
- Students must have a Bachelor Degree related to the construction industry and have at least 2 years working experience.
- Students must possess a minimum score of 550 (PBT-TOEFL), 213 (CBT-TOEFL), 6.0 (IELTS), or 6.0(EPT) for international applicants or proof of attendance or prior education in English-medium institutions from the requirement of TOEFL, IELTS, and EPT.
- Other entry requirements will also be considered on a case by case basis.
- If students do not pass course application, a full refund will be given.
- Processing fees (RM50 value) and deposit (RM1,000) are waived.
- Registration deadline: Jun 6, 2012.
- Booking for counselling appointments must be made between May 18, 2012 – Jun 6, 2012.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Refer to write-up for a list of class schedule.
- Valid at Centre for Built Environment: 03-6196 5235 / 03-6196 5232 (Call Mon - Fri: 9am – 5pm)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Make bookings for counselling appointments between May 18, 2012 – Jun 6, 2012 before purchasing this Groupon.
- Call 03-6196 5235 / 03-6196 5232 for more information on application procedures and payment.
- Successful applicants must pay the remaining RM15,500 to Centre for Built Environment.
Education separates the intelligible from intangible, literates from the illiterates, and speeches from screeches. Today’s Groupon sharpens up: for RM17,500, you get an 18-month Master of Business Administration in Construction Business from Centre for Built Environment valid at International Islamic University of Malaysia (RM25,050 value). Course includes:
Management Core Courses
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Business Economic
- Managerial Finance
- Quantitative Decision Making
- Marketing Management
- Management Information System
- Managing Corporate Resources
Industry Core Courses
- Construction Law
- Construction Project Management
- Construction Procurement
- Entrepreneurship in Construction
- Project Paper
University Required Courses
- Value, Ethics & Built Environment
- Sat – Sun: 9am – 6pm
Escalate educational altitudes with an 18-month MBA programme in Construction Business to groom dreams and intimidating skyscrapers. Weekend spreads of twelve modules allow part-time learning for full-time employees and busy procrastinators as subjects train managerial, construction, and attentive abilities. Students are required to attend an interview to determine professional, educational and charismatic capabilities before celebrating completed quests with a certificate and CCD points.
Phone: 03-6196 5235 / 03-6196 5232 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm)
Ask a Question