Ramadhan Themed Buffet Dinner at Café Majestic, Riverside Majestic Hotel for RM65 instead of RM87. Halal. Limited Groupons
- Themed buffet dinner at Riverside Majestic Hotel, Kuching.
- Daily rotating menus vary from Japanese, Borneo, and local cuisine.
- Choose from 100 varities of local and international dishes.
- Feast on crab, fish, beef, lamb, squid, and more cooked in multiple styles.
- Includes grill, noodle, soup, bread, dessert, and drink stations.
- Redemption period: Jul 22, 2012 – Aug 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 10, 2012 – Aug 10, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 6pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Not valid on Saturdays.
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 2 vouchers per table.
- Seats subject to availability. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Halal restaurant.
- Children aged 12 and below dine at RM37.50++ per head.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Café Majestic, Riverside Majestic Hotel: 082-247 777 ext. 4331 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Variety is the spice of life, except if it involves grades, health conditions, and marriage. Have fun with today’s Groupon: for RM65, you get a themed buffet dinner at Café Majestic, Riverside Majestic Hotel in Kuching (RM87 value).
Click here to see full menu. Menu is rotated on a daily basis.
Warm walkways give way into large restaurants, serving up fresh fare in several themes that rotate from Japanese, Borneo, and local cuisine. Daily diners feast on manic meats like fish, squid, and crab before land bound mammals like beef, chicken, and lamb jump into the fray. Flavourfully peppering taste buds, accompanying stalls tease palates with grilled and noodle selections before sweet desserts and drink stations satisfy sugary cravings.
Phone: 082-247 777 ext. 4331 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm)