[Up to 65% Off] Pisang Goreng + Popiah + Dessert at Atok Kopitiam for 2 (RM8) / 4 (RM12) People. From RM3 per person. Pork-free
- Choose 4 or 6 pieces of speciality pisang goreng topped with cheese, honey, chocolate, and more.
- Includes popiah and shaved ice dessert.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 28, 2012 – Oct 28, 2012.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 2.30pm – 6.30pm (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at Atok Kopitiam: 011-1204 4718 (Call Mon – Sat: 7.30am – 6.30pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Tea breaks are small snack meals, often used to sustain and distract Englishmen at war. Today’s Groupon diverts attentions at Atok Kopitiam in Kuching. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM8 instead of RM17 (only RM4 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM12 instead of RM34 (only RM3 per person)
Each group of 2 people gets:
Hungry humans of two or four bring appetites and stretchy waist bands to indulge in second breakfast and third lunch breaks, choosing between four or six pieces of pisang goreng borrowing flavours from the likes of cheese, honey, chocolate, or more. After ingesting deep-fried banana batters, popiahs tempt mouths for more chewing minutes as shaved frosty desserts hit tongues and tender spots. After sufficient sustenance, satisfied stomachs share fulfilments and pictures of teacups with pet kettles.
Atok Kopitiam does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu and uses Halal ingredients.
Phone: 011-1204 4718 (Call Mon – Sat: 7.30am – 6.30pm, not including public holidays)